chapter ~ 5

~Jonghyung POV ~

''Yaaaaah ~ Do you still sleeping? Wake up you Idiot. Wake up.'' It was the most amazing voice i ever heard.

He sat down on my bet and now i feel a pain on my shoulder. I opened my eyes a bit and saw the most beautiful face in the world.

The most imprssive eyes i had ever see and the most complete and full lips i ever kissed.

Key shake my shoulder. But I dont react, i secretly study his face.

I only wondered how he came in ? I think my mother let him in.

Now I nestle more in the blanket and hear how Key sighing. It sounds like he gave up. But i know that Key never give up in enything.

He is the most stubborn person i know, so i love him more then anything else.

'' Yaaaaah..pabooo~ I said that you shall wake up or I'll......'' he said.

'' You'll what. ? I opened the blanket and stretched up my head.

''Nothing! '' he try to look guiltless and I see that he looked every 2 secounds from the corner of the eyes.

I suddenly pulled him by his arm next to me on the bed.

Now he is lying with his chest of mine and his face are now only a few centimeters apart from mine.

I feel his breath, it is very irregular and a bit shaky. I only study his full lips and want to taste them.

''Nothing?, '' i asked with a cerious sound in my voice,'' I couldn't wake up without a kiss.'' I laughed.

He don't react of my statement. Then he come abruptly closer to me and our lips met. This feeling to kiss his lips are the best feeling i had ever.

Evertime we kiss it's like our first kiss. I have evertime butterflies in my stomach.

I coun't control my self and my hands slide to his T-shirt. Then his lips leave mine and he sit on the bed.

'' Stupid dino, that's not the right time for things like that,so stood up and wear something. We must pick up Taemin and Onew to visit Minho in the hospital.''

'' Shit, I've forget. Okey Yeobo, I'll hurry.''

Now he get's out of the room and i hear how he go down the stairs. I pull something to waer from my wardrobe and put it on. As I want to go to the living room I heard how Key and my Mom was blaspheme about my lazieness.

I must laught as i go to the most imprtant persons of my life.

'' Umma, you had to support me, and not make nasty remaks about me. '' I said and make a pout.

'' Oh Yeobo, your umma says only the truth, '' Key says and strech his tounge out.

'' Yes Key's right!'' said my mother and i can't belive that the whole world is against me.

'' Ha-Ha-Ha,'' i said sarcastic'', both of you are against me, that's not fair.'' I make a out again. Then both of them hugged me from my back and I said:

'' I love you both so much, you are the most important person in my life including Minho.''

Key said with a loud voice'' We are to late, we have to drive Jonghyung.''

'' Okey, Let's go. Byeeee umma. ''

'' We had wer our shous as Key ran to my mother and hugged her again. '' I'll visit you again Mrs. Kim. Byee''

'' Yes, I would be glad Key, you can come whenever you want, byeee..''

Now we was in the car. On the way to pick up Taemin and Onew.

'' Do we have to go to taemin's house and then to Onew's house ? '' I asked Key during I control the steering wheel.

'' No, Onew wants to go to Taemin so we can pick them up at the same time.'' he said and looked out of the window.

I nod and drive on.

We picked up Taemin and Onew, we parking the car and go the the station where Minho is.

I was fallowed from the others now I knock on the door and I hear his voice :'' Come in '' he said.

I open the door and saw Minho in his bed. He looks like he isn't well.

'' How are you ?'' I asked

Then cames a totaly unexpectedly reaction. '' Who are you ? '' he said with a clueless expression on his face.

''Taemin who are these strange people ? '' He looked up to Taemin and I coudn't belive what he said there. Does he lost his memory ? If it's the face, why he do remember Taemin he only see once, and not his best friend ? ME ? ....