chapter ~ 11

~TAEMIN POV~

I hope he will agree with my idea and play this little game...

'' Thank you hyung, you're so nice and kind to me.'' I said and was him thankful.

'' My sweetie, who wouldn't do everthing to you ? You are just amazing.'' he said and kiss my forehad.

I smile and he smiled back.

'' Could do act like my boyfriend, so that he doesn't notice that I like him.?'' I asked and poud.

'' Taemin I would be very glad, but is that really okey for you ? '' he asked with opened eyes.

'' I can do that. Trust me, '' I said and he hugged me again.'', but I think I should go back to Minho and saw how he is.'' I said and we stood up.

In the loby we saw Key and Jonghyung again. Jonghyung looks very sad. As Key saw me I run to him.

'' Baby, we have to talk,'' now he gave Onew a look that talks him, that he should let them alone.,'' ALONE'' he said and Onew moves to Jonhyung. Key and I go away, so they can't hear us.

'' Taemin I saw you cry and go away with Onew, what's happend ? Did Minho say something wrong to you ? '' he asked. ans i wondered how he saw that .. I mean I was fast and i run out. But Key knows everything and he get's everything he want.

'' I don't care umma. Don't worry.'' i said and try to close this conversation. But he looks now very angry..

'' How do I educate you all this time ? I teach you to never lie to me. So tell me.'' Oh like I said, he get's what he wants. I have to tell him everything.

'' Umma.. I was with Minho and first we talked only, but then he just kissed me...'' he disrupt my world.

'' What did he do ? Are you serious ? I'll kill him. He is just a dead men.. How could he dare to stole my innocent Baby his first kiss ? YAAAAAAAAH~ MINHOYAaaa~ You did a big mistake. '' Key was very angry and when he was angry even I had to be afraid.

'' Umma, please don't do anything to him. I think.. I- I think I like him..'' I said and suddenly his expressions changes from angry to sweet, happy and hopefully.

'' You like Minho?'' he asked with happy voice..

''Yes I do, but i can't confess to him, because I have to act like his best friend. He told me he don't like jonghyung anymore and he needs a best friend. He thouth that we are best friends. ''

I was desperate as I told him that.

'' Hmm.. he don't like Jonghyug ? How is he like ? Is he monster ? I think he isn't a human. Taeminni Jonghyung and i will help you in everything. don't worry and I think Onew too.''

'' Onew and I will play a game so that Minho thinks that we bouth are together, and accept that I am his best friend.''

'' Okey my little Baby,'' he told me and I love that when he told me like this, i think I am little cute and innocent when I hear that,'' But please be carefully, you know that Onew likes you.''

'' Yes he told me before, but it doesn't matter for him that I only use him for a game. '' i say and smile.

Key hugged me so hard that I think I'll die. I am so happy to know Key. He is really like my umma, my best firend, my everything..

What would I do without Key umma ?

Key turned back to Onew and Minho and I go to Minho's room. As I open the door i saw Minho sleep again. He doesn't looks like he slept in piece. He looks even when he sleeps angry and sad.

What did you do taemin ? That wasn't right. Why don't do tell him easiely?

I close the door and go to his bed. It was afternoon and the sun goes down. I sat down on his bed to study him more detail.

Minho moves a bit and then he suddenly opend his eyes.

'' What did you do here? Go to your boyfriend. '' he asked me in a strange voice.

'' I am here to look after you. '' I said with a frantic voice. Now I saw something red in his bed. His hand. It was very bloody so that I only could saw that his hand was rolled to a fist. I was shocked.

'' WHAT IS THAT ? ~ '' I said.

'' I'm fine gou out! '' he said and I ignore him. I put his hand and take a look. His hand feels very strange. His fingers are more flexible as normal. Did he broke his hand ?

'' OMO Minho.. Your hand is broken, what did you do ? '' I press the red button on the side of his hospital room bed, so that a nurse know that here is something wrong.

'' No don't do that. I am okey.'' he said and raised his eyebrowns.

'' Too late. I've just do that already.''

We heard a noise and the door opened. A nurse came in and bring an emergancy box. She bandage his hand and told me that I should take a seat on the chair.

After the nurse was away Minho told me I should call jonghyung in.

'' Why should I do that ? I thougth you don't like him ? But Okey, I do it because you want..''

I go out and go to the loby. I told Jonghyung that Minho wnat's to talk to him.

'' Honey, please be carefully with that bastard, you know what he said to you.'' Key told Jonghyung und gave him a kiss.

'' Don't worry my Diva, I just be carefully. I only wondered why he want's to speak with me.'' he gos to Minho's station and I was now with Key and Onew on the table in the foryer.

'' I told everthing Jnghyung about your plan and he agree. '' Key said to me and I nodd.

'' That's good. Thank you umma. '' i said and we smiled to each other..

'' Why do you have such an intimate relation. I mean with baby and umma and like that? '' Onew asked and stare to us.

'' Because Taemin is so innocent and cute and naive. I have to care about him. He is unprotected and never believes to the bad in person.'' Key told him.

'' I know Key since elementary school. He had protect me from other students and help me in everything. He is like my umma.He brouth me everyday something to eat and teach me everything.'' I said proud and smile.

'' Oh that's really beaurtiful. '' Onew said and we talked more...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Annyeeeeeeong chingus... I know that chapter isn't so interesting but i promise next or next after next chapter will be very complicaded and tautly...

I can't wait for your comments.. Thank you all to read that story ♥

Sanranghaeyo ...

in love your Ebru^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^