"Hello," A woman voice broke me out of my thoughts. "Mr.Styles, how may I help you today? Oh, who is that?"

The lady was giddy and definitely fit. She was super pretty also, in her black leggings and sweatshirt.

"Hey, Sandra. This is Jade, my girlfriend." Harry introduced.

I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Jade."

"Same with you." I replied, returning a smile.

She turned over to Harry. "A private gym?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Preferably gym 18C."

She squinted at her desktop's screen. Within a few clicks, she smiled at us.

"Great! It's free right now, but only for half an hour. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, it's all good."

"Great! Can I see your membership card, please?"

Harry shuffled his hand around in the pocket of his shorts. I watched as he handed her a silver and red card. She swiped it and soon enough Harry and I were walking through the hallways.

"What about clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, the desk is coming up." He informed.

Sure enough, a few moments later, we standing in front of another desk. There was a strict looking woman that stood behind the desk.

"Mr.Styles," she nodded slightly. "The usual?"

Harry nodded as she passed him a pair of shorts... Only shorts.

She looked over at me. "And for you?"

Harry awkwardly scratched his neck. "Erm, I'll be over there." He gestured to his right and took a couple of steps away.

Thank god, it would have been awkward telling my bra size in front of him anyway.

I told the woman my bra size and she went the back to check. A few moment she came back.

"Sorry, ma'am. We don't have your size, at the moment. But we do have one size smaller. Is that alright?"

I chewed on my lip an then slowly nodded. I guess tighter is better than looser.

She passed me the sports bra and then medium-sized spandex shorts.

"There you are. Have a great day." She spoke. I replied to her and walked back to Harry.

"I got my stuff." I stated as I locked my hand with his.

Harry's eyes flashed down to my clothing for a quick second before he smiled at me.

"Great."

In the next few moments, we reached the gym. It was a huge gym, to say the least. With equipment lined all along the walls and an open hall. All of the walls were lined with mirrors and there was also quite good lighting.

"You can change in the bathroom," Harry pointed to a door. "I'll change here because I could care less."

I laughed lightly. "Okay,"

I went into the bathroom and changed out of my comfy clothing. I eyed myself in the mirror, once I changed. The shorts were sticking to me, obviously because they are made of spandex. They reached about half-way up my thighs, which wasn't that bad.

But the bra... A whole different story.

It was tight on me and I felt that I am more 'exposed' than I should be. It wasn't that bad, really. It's just a bit tighter than it should be. I hope Harry doesn't notice.

After tying my hair up in a ponytail, I walked out of the bathroom.

I was definitely not expecting what happened next.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this one!

One quick question, it's important.

Do you guys want more updates with shorter chapters or slower updates with longer chapters?

I know it's a bit late to ask the question, but hey, better late than never.

Knock-knock?

Who's there?

Pencil.

Pencil who?

Never mind, it's pointless!

HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks to everyone that comments! ilysm!

-Maya xox