Chapter Twenty six: Flames in life.

Start from the beginning

kaha shuru kaha khatm...

Ye manjile he kaun si...

Na wo samajh sake..Na hum...

He stared at her in  amazement...

ran to her...

'No..dont sing this one. Sing another. I'll too with you.'

'will you? will you sing with me?'

He nodded and right then found her melting in his arms...She had hugged her tightly..

'I dreamed of you...Like this. Under stars you and me..Voicing our emotions out in symphony..Raj...You dont know how much ache I have felt past these years...You dont know. But...This one helpless look of you makes me forget my all pain.'

'I love you Naina...More than my life or my existence. I cant breathe if I get to know you are not there. And it has told me how badly I hurt you always...'

She kept her finger on his lips..and pecked them lightly..

'Perhaps this was how we were supposed to meet. Perhaps this was how we were meant to be together. I need your love...and see I have got it.'

' me too...all of me. You have got all of me...'

And both kept staring at each other..

slowly she began...Humming a familiar note..

Do lafzo ki he ....Dil ki kahani...

Ya he mohbbat...

Ya he jawani...

And he hugged her sideways. They moved together..Until they came under a deserted bus stop. She sat there..and with her head on his shoulders, her fingers between his...and her lips close to his heart...

Is jindagi ke din kitne kam he...

Kitni he khushiya...

aur kitne gum he...

la la lala...laaalllaaaa...

Lag ja gale se...

ke rut he suhani...

Ya he mohbbat...

ya he jawani...

He listened her....in silence. amd absorbed ever word...

really...it was just like that. Now at thirty one...He has got the lobe of his life. After wasting his precious four years..Had it been four years back he would have had his own family. His ample share of happiness. And the woman besides him would never have to feel and bear what she did. She underwent so much..She saw so much but in the end she dared to love. despite of being broken she accepted to ascend again in waters. and again gave him chance to ruin her..

He could not refrain from kissing her forhead..

If it takes his life to give all she wants, he will..

There was a wholeuniverse of happiness he wanted to give her. but the span was so small...So limited. What she deserved was ocean...but what he could afford was only this splash..in this lifetime.

He repented.. his choices.

For running after Nandini...For not giving this woman a chance..more like it was for himself. For seeking alternates...and for ruining their much precious time.