40 Mikayla' s choice

Chuck punched Harry.

"Stay away from her forever!" Chuck said.

Harry touched his lips and said.

"But she didn't choose yet. Mikayla I'm your baby's father. I'll try to be my best to grow her up with you. I told you that was a mistake to leave you."

"Yes that was a mistake...." I said.

"mistake for me to have sex with you." I said to Harry. He was very upset.

"But Mikayla! He is a womaniser Chuck Bass!!!" Harry called out loud.

"Yea he is Chuck Bass and I love him. I don't love you and I don't need you anymore. Get off this town and never see me again." I said.

Chuck called security. Then he's gone somewhere....

After Harry left, Chuck and I sat on the couch.

"Mikayla....I'm glad you chose me." Chuck smiled.

"Of course Chuck. I love you." we kissed.

"You should be with me forever no matter what happen." chuck said looking into my eyes.

"Why?" I smiled.

"Because I am going to love your baby as much as I love you."

We kissed again.

***

Next morning.

Seeing Chuck's face, I woke up. He was still sleeping. I was happy to be with him again.

When I was in kitchen to drink water, Chuck walked in.

"Morning beautiful" he kissed me.

"Morning Chuck. Why don't we have breakfast outside?" I said.

He said 'yes' and we went to coffee cafe by him limo.

We usually eat breakfast at Chuck's but I felt like going outside to have breakfast.

The view I can see right now is very unusual. Because Chuck Bass is sitting in front of me and drinking coffee. But I really like it. I think he came to coffee shop for the first time in several years.

"Tonight a fashion charity show is held I guess you are interested in." he smirked.

He know what I love and what is most important of my life. I hope he know Fashion is not only important for me but also Chuck is important.