32 she's gone

Chuck just woke up. He noticed that Mikayla wasn't here and found a letter on the kitchen table. He quickly read it and ran into the elevator.

He called Serena

"Serena!! Do you know where Mikayla is!??"

"No...but why?" Serena asked.

He rushed into his limo and headed to the airport.

When he got there, Mikayla was already on the plane. She was waiting for the plane started to take off.

Chuck clenched the letter and went back to his house.

**

I just landed at the airport in London. Matt waited for me. Sooner we got on his car and went to OUR house.

I unpacked my bags and relaxed. I was very anxious about Chuck. But I tried not to think of him because it was too hard.

**

'Mikayla flew to her country without her great Bass. Xo Xo Gossip Girl'

"Oh my god...." Serena called out. She headed to Chuck's house.

When the elevator opened and saw Chuck sitting on the couch alone.

"Chuck! What are you doing here!? Why you aren't at the airport right now?" Serena called out loud.

".....I did. But it was too late" he said.

"B-but you should follow her! Fly to London!"

"I can't....I can't be with her anymore...." Chuck said.

{{I'm sorry this chapter is short. But I hope you liked it :)

Please comment what you think of this chapter!!}}