34 Promise Ring

I was going to the airport to go back to London. Actually I wanted to stay here longer but my boss told me to go back there as soon as possible.

'Spotted. London girl will go back to London. If you want to see her, come to airport right away! Xo Xo Gossip Girl'

Shit....gossip girl again? I'm actually tired of her.

Chuck got a text from Gossip Girl. He headed to the airport.....

Chuck finally arrived at the airport. He ran to the gate and found Serena.

"Where is she!!?" Chuck called out loud.

"Chuck....sorry...she already..." Serena said.

Chuck got shocked. He had once got shocked like he got right now it was when Mikayla left him.

Chuck squat down....

"Chuck go follow her or you will regret like you did before when you didn't follow her." Serena said.

Chuck stood up and decided to go to London.

***

I just landed in London. It's night already here. Tomorrow's day off I'll be relaxing at home.

I woke up next morning. Matt has already left home for work. He is always busy for work. Actually we didn't spend together much even I moved here.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone knocked my house. I got out of my bed and walked to the door.

I opened the door....Oh My God....Chuck...

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To see you." Chuck smirked.

I let him into my house and we sat down on the couch. I told him why I left New York hoping he understands me. I have to be sorry for him because I left him without saying goodbye. I was very sad at the moment I guess so was he.

Fortunately he understood. Once again I was sorry for him and he smirked. "Its fine."

He took something out of his pocket. It was a little box.

"What's that?" I said.

He opened the box....It was a ring.

"Chuck is this-"

"This is promise ring. i know it's too early for us to marry so when the time come, will you marry me?" he said.

I was too surprised. I had no idea. I closed my feeling for him for a long time but it came back. I still love him and he still loves me.

"Yes" I blushed. and we kissed.

But we have many problem. How can I tell Matt? Where should we live? Should I go back to New York for him?

But I'm sure I can overcome anything with Chuck. Because I madly deeply truly love him.

{{I was wondering....should I finish this book soon or keep writing more?

Please let me know what you think! thank you everyone!!!}}