27 Mikayla's Birthday Party

Chuck and I headed to Empire by his limo.

When we got there, driver opened the car door and Chuck took my hand. We entered into the hotel holding hands.

But we didn't face to the elevator.

"Chuck where are we going?" I said.

He didn't say anything. He just smiled at me and opened the door of the hall.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone at the hall called out loud!

"OH MY GOD EVERYONE!! T-THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"

This surprise was amazing!! I've never had a surprise party like this!

The theme of the party was my favourite movie 'The Great Gatsby' Oh that's why he presented me this classic dress.

I'm sure It's going to be perfect birthday ever. Serena Blair Nate Dan and Jenny ran closer to me. They once again said 'Happy Birthday' to me.

Singing birthday song, Dorota brought a big birthday cake! I put out a fire wishing my dreams come true...

Everyone is enjoying the party. Most of them are not my friends but they were nice and they said 'happy birthday' to me.

I was talking with Jenny about my dress which Chuck gave me.

"Hello Ms Mikayla." Chuck called out.

"Hello Great Bass" I smiled. He also smiled at ground.

"Unfortunately this party will be over soon....but don't worry. another party will be held tonight in my room...."

I smiled and said "the party have any dress cord?" I whispered into his ears.

"Yes Ms Mikayka. You have to be naked." he also whispered into my ears then kissed on my neck...

"I'll see you there. Before I go, I wanna say thank you to everyone." I said.

"Okay I'll see you there" next time he kissed on my cheek and went out the hall....

{{HI EVERYONE!

I am SO happy that youre still reading this. I love you all.

Actually I'm afraid that you will get bored soon of this book.....

Anyway THANK YOU! }}