33 New York Again

Just 3 month passed since I left New York for London.

I'm working at my brother's friend company. It makes fashion magazines which I like. So I'm so happy to work there.

***

"Hey Chuck." Nate said making coffee.

"Morning Nathaniel." Chuck said. Chuck is still sad but he pretends he get s over Mikayla.

"Just 3 months passed...." Nate said.

"Yea I know...." he stopped drinking coffee and sat down on the couch.

"You still love her, huh?" Nate asked.

"I can't imagine the day I won't." he said.

**

I have to go to New York because our magazine wants to put together an article on Eleanor Waldorf's shop. I've met Eleanor before at Blair's party. we headed to her studio. Many women are working hard there. I found Jenny working very hard. It actually made me happy because I knew she had something great about fashion.

We talked to Eleanor about the article she agreed. Fortunately she didn't remember about me. Because I didn't wanna see anyone else even Serena Blair Jenny Nate or....Chuck....

**

Serena walked down to Nate's house. She saw someone dear it was Mikayla. Soon she called Chuck...

"Hello sis" Chuck said.

"CHUCK!!! I saw Mikayla on the street!!! She is in New York right now!!!" Serena shouted loud.

Chuck was surprised to hear that. But sooner he was back to normal.

"So what?" Chuck said.

"What? Are you stupid? You should meet her and tell her that you still love her." Serena said.

"I don't care about her anymore." he said.

"Chuck listen. Come see her or you will regret forever." she hang up.

Chuck was thinking for a while. But he called his driver and got on the limo.