10 In the limo

{{ATTENTION! SEXUAL Content .}}

"I like you"

......!??? CHUCK BASS JUST SAID HE LIKES ME!?

"A-are you drunk again?" I laughed. He must be drunk because he was drinking something.

"No! I'm serious Mikayla" He looked like serious. But this must be his "game". He must say like this every day to different girls.

"Chuck. I'm not like these girls."

"These girls? What are you talking about?"

"You say like that every day to different girls right? I don't wanna be like them." I told me looking into his eyes. His eyes were strong and also looking into mine.

"No you're special."

He hold my hand and looked into my eyes. His eyes were beautiful.
"B-but..."

Suddenly he moved closer to me. I felt something on my lips.....He kissed me. His lips were so soft and tasty. I couldn't control myself...He likes me. and I like him too......

I kissed back.

****

We got on chuck's limo. When the limo started to move, Chuck kissed me again. Then we kissed again and again.

He touched my legs and I touched his hair. His hands moved to my shoulder and took off my jacket. Then he took off his jacket and school shirt and I took off my school shirt too....

He kissed on my neck and I couldn't stop moaning. "Ahh Chuck...."

He kept kissing on my neck. He exactly knows that I like neck kisses. I've never felt like this before.....