Spring break here we come

Andi

We went to West Virginia on spring break this year and thought hanging in the mountains would be fun. That was until we realized there's not a lot to do in the mountains and well, there's nothing but mountains. Plus, we had no cell service. You would think with the altitude that wouldn't be a problem. Boy, are you wrong?

We traveled to an area called Blackwater Falls. Brandon's dad had family there, which we would meet later. It took us eight hours to get to our destination; then we had to locate the cabin. We pulled up to the cabin, and the six of us got out of the car.

"Nothing like the great outdoors to bring closeness to each other," Casey mentioned as we looked at him. He shrugged as Brandon opened the cabin up.

"If this is roughing it, then I'll rough it anytime," Marta said as she walked in with her bags.

The owners updated the modern cabin facilities with furniture. Most cabins you see are rustic. This cabin had amenities to it.

"Why don't we get settled and then we can go pick up some food?" Brandon mentioned as we took our bags to our rooms. We dropped our bags off and went to a store that was thirty minutes away. Traveling to get to a store wasn't the norm for us.

We pulled up to a grocery store and got a cart, then went shopping. Everyone decided to throw whatever into the cart. Since none of us knew how to cook, we kept it simple with hamburgers and hot dogs along with junk food. When we finish shopping, we checked out - good thing our parents gave us enough money because our grocery bill was around five hundred dollars.

We returned to the cabin, unloaded the cars, and put away the groceries. Then, Cody made food. Okay, so Cody is the only one that can cook. At least Coop won't starve.

"I think we should go exploring tomorrow," Brandon suggested.

"Sure, so a bear can chase us along with a copperhead snake," Casey remarked as Brandon gave him a look.

"We can go to the Falls," Marta suggested.

"Might as well, since we have nothing to do here," Casey mumbled. This trip is going to be so much fun.

******
Brandon

We got up and got ready. Cody made breakfast, and we all ate, then headed out to see the Falls. I don't know why I listened to Dad since I have no family here. He probably thought this would be far enough away from our parents.

Next time, I'm hitting the beach. We pulled into a drive and made our way to a parking lot, then got out of the vehicles. I took Andi's hand and walked hand in hand with her wooden stairs to the bottom of the Falls. I had to admit it was pretty.

We all hung out while Cody and Coop made out and Marta and Casey bickered. That's nothing new there.

"Okay, be honest. You don't have family here," Andi mentioned.

"What gave it away?" I asked her.

"The fact you had no idea where we were going and got us lost," Andi said with a knowing look.

I chuckled. "Yeah, never take advice from my dad. It never ends well." I grinned. She laughed.

"It doesn't matter. After everything that happened, it's nice to relax," Andi said as I looked at her and smiled. I pulled her to me and kissed her.

We hung at the Falls as we made our way back to our cars only to receive a visit from an unexpected guest in the form of a black bear.

"Okay, no offense, but I'm sure we're going to be lunch with that thing," Casey mentioned as we all looked at him. "Yeah, I hate the mountains and blame you Brandon for this stupid idea."

"Would this be a good time to tell everyone I don't have family here, and my dad suggested this?" I asked them as everyone glared at me.

We watched as the bear got on its hind legs and pressed on the car, rocking it.

"Yep, we're going to be lunch," Coop agreed as I sighed.

We hid until the bear left, then got into our cars and got the hell out of there. The only problem was Cody hit a deer on the highway, totaling his car. We waited to flag someone down.

A truck pulled over and stopped. We stood there as two guys got out of the car.

"You hit a deer?" One guy asked.

"Duh," Casey mumbled as we looked at him.

"Ignore him, he's pissy because he's hungry," Coop mentioned. Casey glared at Coop, who shrugged.

"We need to call a tow truck," I mentioned as another guy reached into his truck and got us a phone.

"Here, this can get a signal," a guy said, handing a phone to me as I made a call. While I made a call, the two strangers thought it would be cute to corner Andi and Marta. Cody, Coop, and Casey took exception, and all hell broke loose on the highway.

Screw the tow truck, we got into my car and left. I drove back to the cabin, and we walked inside.

"Okay, I'm over the whole good old boys deal," Marta huffed as I connected to the WiFi to call home. As I was trying to connect, Andi heard something.

"What is that?" Andi asked as everyone stopped and listened.

As the phone connected, I heard it. All of a sudden, the pipes exploded in the kitchen and bathroom as water sprayed everywhere while my phone got wet, causing damage to it.

"Well, I'm ready to go home," Casey said as we all looked at him, soaked.

*******
Andi

If everything could go wrong, it did. We ended up leaving and drove back home. We stopped at a hotel on our way and decided to stay the night. Our clothes were wet, and I didn't feel like sitting eight hours in wet clothes. Luckily the hotel we checked into it had a dryer. We used it to dry our clothes.

I walked into the room as Brandon sat on the bed. I sat down next to him in the robe I had on.

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect spring break to turn out this way. All I wanted to do was something different," Brandon apologized.

"Well, it has been an adventure," I giggled as he rolled his eyes. I pulled him into a kiss, and it turned passionate as we removed our robes and things got heated.

Brandon grabbed protection and placed it on as he made his way inside of me. It was awkward as hell, but we found our rhythm as he thrust inside of me. It didn't take long for both of us to release, and when we stopped, he looked at me as I looked at him.

"Well, that wasn't supposed to happen," Brandon mentioned as I giggled. He leaned down and kissed me as I kissed him back.

It was a matter of time before it would have happened, but at least it was with someone I love. I'm glad it was with Brandon. It made it more special.