Here we go

Casey

The holidays ended, thank god, and we were able to move on with the soap opera we call our lives. Brandon and Andi figured out they're undying love for each other; it was about time. Brandon pined for someone oblivious that would be Andi, and we got dragged into it.

Marta is still a pain in my ass, but that's nothing new. Then you have Coop, who is avoiding Cody. Let's not forget Larissa, who tries to get me continuously expelled. That's why I don't date because people are crazy, and my standards are higher than their IQ.

"Shouldn't you be out getting into trouble?" Gavin asked as I sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"I thought I would take a breather," I answered as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"What's up with you? You seem off your game," he mentioned as I stared at the ceiling.

"Besides the fact, my best friend is running off to college, my incubator wants me to call her mom, and my two dads are hassling me about dating? That might be the issue," I sighed as I sat there.

A few minutes later, Ty walks in and sits down on the other side of me.

"What are we looking at?" He asks as I sit there.

"I'm pondering the meaning of life and wondering if Aliens do exist," I answered as he looked at me and chuckled. "I'm just bum," I told them.

"Casey, it's one year, then you will be at college with Brandon, Andi, and Marta. Plus, you have your senior year to have fun with," Ty said as I looked at him.

"Yeah, I know, but did you ever feel like a piece of you was leaving and you got left behind?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"I did when Andrew went off to school. It didn't help I caused him to break up with Bella," he said.

"Why does this not surprise me?" I asked him. Ty shrugged as I shook my head.

"What your dink of a father is trying to say is that he had his issues to deal with his sexuality. That's why Andrew and Bella broke up. Then he got dragged into a situation with Bella and had to deal with Andrew. It was messy," Gavin added.

"Is this about you being gay and not telling anyone?" I asked Ty, who nodded.

"Casey, if there's something you want to tell us, we will support you no matter what," Gavin told me.

I looked at Gavin and Ty and rolled my eyes. "No, I'm not gay. No, I've never had a bad experience with a girl. No, I have I'm good with who I am," I told them.

"So, why don't you want to date?" Ty asked me.

"Because I don't want to settle," I answered.

"That's it?" Gavin asked, surprised.

"Yep, that's it," I told him. "Now, I'm going to be anywhere, but here." I got up and grabbed my coat, then left. I decided to see someone who may help me. I hope they do, or I might regret this decision.

*******
Mariana

"Stop being a puta," I yelled.

"How am I a puta?" Kevin asked me.

"You threatened to burn my cookies," I shot back.

"Only because you keep going at it with Ty. Gavin's our best friend and Ty's our friend. Can you behave at least once?" He asked me.

"That's a tall order," I told him.

"If Bella can forgive him, why can't you?" He asked me.

"Because he broke up Andella and that was a lot of work," I said as he rolled his eyes. Then I heard the door open and close. Kevin and I went into the living room to find Casey standing there.

"Is this a bad time? Or should I wait until you're finished with torturing my dad?" Casey asked as I looked at him as Kevin gave me a look. I sighed.

As much as I disliked Ty for what he did to Bella and Andrew, I had a chance to carry Casey for him and Gavin.

"Okay, fine, I promise to be good," I grumbled as Casey arched an eyebrow at me.

"Uh-Huh," he said.

My eye started twitching.

"Before Mariana ropes the other stooges into some scheme, what's up?" Kevin asked Casey.

"Okay, I need advice," Casey said.

"Is it a girl?" I asked, hopping around in my spot, hoping it was.

"Uh, no, there is no girl," he told me.

I stopped and looked at him. "Is it a guy because if it is, I support your decision?"

Kevin looked at me strangely as Casey looked at me like I was crazy.

"Bye," Casey said as he turned and left.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"I'm going to take it, Casey's not gay," Kevin said as I rolled my eyes. We went back to arguing about my cookies.

********
Casey

I swear everyone lost their damn minds. First, my dad's asks me if I'm gay, then Mariana asks me. I went to see someone else. I was getting nowhere with them.

I knocked on a door, and someone answered it.

"Isn't it bad enough I dealt with your dipwad dads?" Mack asked me.

"Considering I deal with them all the time, you're lucky," I told him.

"I'm not sure if that eases my mind," Mack replied as I shrugged. "Well, come in. I'm not paying to heat the outside."

I walked inside, and he closed the door. We walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What do I not owe to this visit?" He asked me.

"Aren't you bowl of cheery disposition?" I commented.

"Don't push it, kid," he warned me.

"Okay, so everyone thinks I'm gay because I've never dated a girl," I started to say.

"Are you gay?" He asked me.

"No, but that's not the point. Can I finish?" I asked.

"Go on," he said, gesturing at me.

"I haven't dated because I haven't found a girl worth dating," I said.

"So, you have high standards?"

"Yeah, but people don't get that," I replied.

"Kid, I'm going to give you some advice. Quit worrying about what people get. Nobody gets anything. They're too busy worrying about stupid shit. Stay single; it's easier," he advised me.

"Mackenzie Sayer Bennet," Paige yelled as Mack groaned. She entered the living room.

"You're name is Mackenzie?" I asked.

"Do you want to see seventeen?" He asked me.

I stopped talking.

"Don't listen to Mack. He's a grouch," she said.

"Listen, Delores, this is an A, B conversation. C your way out of it," he told her as she gave him an annoyed look.

"My name is Paige, you ninny!"

"Stay single, kid," he whispered.

I had a feeling I was going to have to figure this out for myself. The way the adults were going, I would be dead before I decided what I wanted. I think I will stay single for a while.