•Chapter 2•

A week had passed and I talked to my friend about what happened to the coffee shop.

She told me someone came in and threatened to start shooting if he didn't get to know where the boss was.

They refused and even offered to give him money if he would leave but because he didn't get what he asked for he started shooting.

Luckily nobody got hurt. But it's still creepy if you think about it.

She also told me they will open in about a month because the police still need to do some searches.

I was pretty bummed out about it but I knew there was another cafe about 4 blocks away so I decided to go there.

Entering the cafe I saw it had an industrial style. A lot of metal with dark wood colors that complimented each other with black details to finish it off.

The long black hanging lamps breaking the serious tone and the puffy cushions gave it a comfortable vide.

Ordering what I always have they smiled at me. They where really polite so I could see myself here visiting often till my old coffee shop opens up again.

There was a huge wooden table in the middle of the cafe.

Picking my spot at the end of it so I could peer outside the window and see costumers come in I sighed a little.

Friday was always a busy day~ I had my first class at 8:40 am and my lest one ended at 6 pm.

Throwing away my trash I was a little bummed out as I left the cafe.

He didn't come here. I want to ask him how he knew something was gonna happen.

Walking to class I saw many people. I liked the fact that there were so many different people around my college.

Hearing my phone go off I searched for it in my bag and picked it up. 'Hi daddy?' I spoke through the phone with a smile on my face.

'Hi sweetie, I just wanted to let you know that I will pick you up at the dormitory around 7, would you mind getting us some coffee?' He sounded so happy. 'Sure thing! But I need to go now tho... my class is gonna start in a few minutes.' Walking into my class I hear him chuckle. It made me smile again. 'Okay munchkin, see you this evening.' Hanging up I took out my books after I sat down and put away my phone.

As the day came to an end I was glad end exhausted at the same time.

Going back to the cafe I order my dad a cappuccino and me a latte macchiato caramel, with extra cream.

Hearing my name being called I turned around. Stopping midst my spin I looked shocked as I saw the pink-haired guy. My mouth got a little dry as my heart skipped a beat.

Walking up to him I found all my courage at the bottom of my stomach and spoke to him.

'H-Hi.' I stuttered while lightly tapping his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder, seeing me he smiled and turned around. 'I believe these are yours?' He said kindly as he gave me my two cups. Nodding I smiled back. 'T-thank you, yes they are.' I took the cups from his hands. 'We have met before. I want to ask you something.' His smile kept placed on his lips as his earring dangled freely from his earlobe.

'Sure ask me anything.' He said with a cute chuckle.

Pulling him to the side a little his smile faded a bit.

'Why did you warn me?' I asked him straight up. He chuckled again. 'What do you mean?' He was so beautiful I could hardly concentrate. 'Y-You warned me about the coffee shop.' Whispering to him he leaned a little closer as his smile disappeared.

His sunglasses made me only see his eyes partly as he spoke in my ear. 'You are lucky so don't ruin your luck.' Smiling as he pulled back a name was called.

'Order for Jimin?' As he turned around he took his order and slightly waved at me as he left the cafe.

'Jimin.' His name brushed over my lips as I followed him with my eyes until I couldn't see him anymore.

Looking at the time I hissed. 'Ah damn it, I'm gonna be late~' Rushing back to campus I took my suitcase and rolled it to the front where I saw my dads red car already awaiting on me.

This was the car I needed to drive in as well so you can imagine the people in the streets looking

Getting in I gave my father a kiss on the cheek as he greeted me. 'How was your week love?' As he smiled and drove off I sighed. 'Quite exhausting to be honest... Did you hear?' He glanced over at me and shook his head no. 'The coffee shop got shot up.' He lifted his eyebrows in shock. 'No way! You weren't there right?' He asked concerned. 'No but I pass the crime scene, it was taunting to see.' Nodding he laid his hand on my knee. 'I'm glad you are safe.'

Jimin
Walking into my usual cafe I looked around.

"Oh, so now she gets her coffee here?" I thought to myself with a small smirk on my lips.

She hadn't noticed me coming in. Not like she usually does but that was okay.

Ordering for the 7 of us I waited at the side.

Hearing a name being called I felt a light tap on my shoulder fast after.

'Order for y/n?'

Hearing a faint 'H-Hi.' Followed with the tap on my shoulder I looking over my shoulder first, then smiled as I saw it was her. Grabbing her order I turned around.

'I believe these are yours?' I kindly smiled as I gave her the two cups. Nodding she smiled back. 'T-thank you, yes they are.' she took the cups from my hands with a cute smile.

'We have met before. I want to ask you something.' She spoke again. This time without stuttering. My smile kept placed on my lips as I looked into her beautiful dark hazelnut eyes.

'Sure ask me anything.' I said chuckling a little.

As she pulled me to the side a little my smile faded a bit.

'Why did you warn me?' She asked me straight up, making me chuckle again. 'What do you mean?' I tilted my head to the side, as she observed me fully without herself even noticing. Her lips were slightly parted, making me look at them before she spoke again. 'Y-You warned me about the coffee shop.' Whispering to me I leaned a little closer as I let my smile disappear.

Leaning into her ear I plumped my lips and spoke. 'You are lucky so don't ruin your luck.' Smiling as I pulled back I hear my name being called.

'Order for Jimin?' As I turned around I saw her look shocked at me. Taking my order I gave her a kind waved and made my way out of the cafe.

Noticing her eyes following me out, literally sticking onto me like glue.

Smiling as I walked around the corner I stepped into the car the guys were waiting in.

'You sure look happy?' Taehyung chuckled as he looked over at me.

'Y/n.' Letting her name softly brush over my lips while we took off I leaned my head on my hand as everyone took their coffee.

She made me smile even more.