Worth It?

I tried to walk back to my room as quietly as possible but Andréa was coming up the stairs. I almost made it but then the floorboard decided to creak. 'Perfect!' I thought sarcastically.

"Hey Chlöe," she said in a cheerful voice. She was about a head taller than me, pretty tall considering her generation.

"Hi. How's the studying going?"

"Just taking a break for now. It's quite boring but okay, I guess," she chuckled.

Then i noticed her looking down at my arms. I looked at my arms and I was scratching them again. They were almost at the point of bleeding. I stopped and i felt a strange feeling in my stomach. When I looked at Andréa again, my vision seemed to have gotten 10x better. I quickly looked away and she didn't seem to notice.

"Uh, I should let you get back to your studying."

"Yeah, hehe, I'll be in my room if you need me," she called as she walked down the hallway.

'Phew!'I ran to my bedroom and shut the door. My stomach dropped.

'The meat wasn't enough. It didnt do anything. It was useless.' I scratched my arm again and ate the flesh that came off. I licked away all the blood and put a big bandage on my arm. It stung, but it was worth it. Just to stop the craving, even if it was only for a short while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating as often as I am promising but I am trying to. :/ I'll try to update two chapters today and two tomorrow to catch up but if I can't, I hope you understand. Please let me know what you think of the story down in the comment section below! 

xx NutellaJar out! xx