🕊16🕊

Carter's p.o.v

When Travis told me what was going on with the Mexicans I couldn't just sit back no matter if I had just been shot I'd be good but just Incase I had wore a bullet proof vest.

I was currently on my way to our "trap house" which is where all our drugs, guns, and etc were transported after being picked up at the dock.

Someone followed our shipment movement and shot it up. I didn't want to leave Semya but I had to do this hands on if I wanted this to go right how I want it.

~not even an hour after they left the house~

Ring ring ring

C-"hello"

C-"what the fuck do you mean"

C-"fuck! Turn around this was a fucking set up"

Semya's p.o.v

Steph-"what the fuck"

S-"should we hide!?"

A-"I'm...s-scared"drea said crying.

Steph-"let's go to Carter's room" we nodded and we went upstairs and locked the door.

Steph-"does carter have a safe somewhere?"

S-"yeah it's In the closet"

Steph-"do you know the code"

S-"no, what are you looking for"

Steph-"he has to have a gun here somewhere" I walked over to his nightstand and pulled it out. Steph laughed.

A-"how could you be laughing at a time like this she said before wiping her eyes.

Steph-"because sometimes I forget that these men are in the mafia and have guns laying anywhere" I laughed too.

Everybody stopped when we heard somebody bust through the front door.

Steph-"pass me the gun" I passed it to her and she took it off of safety .

S-"I love you guys" drea just started crying harder and Steph nodded saying she loved us too.

"Their here some fucking where don't stop looking" they were coming up the stairs and I was so scared, I could tell we were all scared Steph was just trying to be brave for us.

Somebody was trying to open the door .

"Boss this door is locked"

"Bust it down"

Before they bust the door down we heard more gun shots.

S-"do you think it's them"

Steph-"I don't know"

A-"hopefully"

3 minutes passed and a knock came.

C-"semya you can open the door" without hesitation I opened the door throwing myself at carter .

Steph-"thank god your ok"

A-"I'm going to call amelio"

C-"I already did" he carried us to the bed sitting down I was clinging onto him I was so scared.

Steph-"we were so scared"

T-"I see Semya's hanging on to carter for her dear life. Andrea looks like someone poured water on her and your shaking"

Carter just laughed rubbing my back.

S-"it's not funny we were really scared"

C-"I know baby"

A-"where is my man at so he can comfort me"

We all laughed at that even here but right after cole and amelio walked in with a cleaning crew and Conner showed up. Cole and lio were holding them while they're crying while I was just laying on carter getting sleepy while he talked to Conner. Carter stood up and I just wrapped my legs around his waist, how was he so strong after getting shot idk.

C-"you need to get down love I have to take care of business"

S-"no"

C-"Semya"

S-"Carter please" he just kissed me telling me he'd be back. I was not letting go I was so scared I didn't want him to leave again.

CON-"you might as well take her" he sighed

C-"get down Semya"

S-"no"

He just lifted me up because he wasn't holding me and my legs were getting tired. We went to his office and I just layed on him while they talked about their business.

Carter's p.o.v is next