🕊2🕊

Carter

"FUCK YOU WANT" I said screaming "it's 6:30 in the fucking morning, who knocking on my damn door."

C-" Carter get the fuck up we going to that strip club today."

I ignored him not responding , turning over I see the bitch from last night still in my bed. I get up and she turns over smiling which quickly fades.

C-" when I get out of the shower you better be gone."

Girl-"but-"

C-"I'm not saying it again" I went in the bathroom closing the door and taking my shorts off. I start the shower then step in.

-10 minutes later-
I made my shower quick, I stepped out wrapping a towel around my waist and brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth out and washed my face, I walked out to see that she was gone, thankfully. I then got dressed and headed down stairs.

C-" I want my money Conner" I said stepping inside the kitchen seeing my brother.

Co-"I'm working on it brother, Nikoli is tracking him now"

C-"where is Amelio so we can go" I was getting irritated.

Co-"he's on his way"

C-"we need to wrap this up quick, in and out."

Co-"understood"

I walked outside to see Amelio stepping out of his car.

L-"Brother!!9 he exclaimed with his arms open.
(Lio(pronounced as Leo)is Amelio)
C-"Amelio" I said pulling him into a brotherly hug.

Co-"finally lio" Conner said walking out of the house. I turned so I can see both of their faces.

C-"let's go"

L-"Games faces" lio said smirking.

-10 minutes later-
We pulled up to the strip club to see Rob I presume, waiting for us. I stepped out first and they followed, Rob started walking to us smiling with his hand out.

R-"welcome!" I shakes his extended hand and lio and Conner did the same.

C-"thank you, we would like to see the inside now" he seemed nervous, understandable.

R-"um...yes of course, follow me" we followed behind him to see strippers and men walking around . Rob was walking toward the bar and to my surprise there was a girl, quite beautiful. I took my time looking at her til I took my eyes of her body and looked in her eyes. We made eye contact and she blushed then looked away.

R-"if you need anything you can ask Semya and Andrea" we nodded and continued walking.

R-" Andrea and Semya" the girl at the bar turned around and the other girl walked over.

S-"yes"

R-"I want you and Andrea to get these three men whatever they want" he emphasized whatever, they didn't look comfortable or pleased.

SA-"understood"
(Both of them"
She looked at me and realized I was staring at her,she blushed which was cute.

S-"is there anything I could get you?"she asked me.

C-"your name is Semya correct" I was sure it was.

S-"that is correct sir and you are"

C-"Carter, and these two are Amelio and Conner" she smiled and waved at them.

C-"to answer your question yes, you can get something"

S-"and that is" Conner and lio walked off I guess looking around.

I smirk at her response and mine c-"your number." She looked surprised at my response.

S-"that's not available" did she just turn me down? I think she did.

C-"playing hard to get"I said cocking my eyebrow at her.

S-"no just not interested" she walked to the back, I followed not liking her response. I grabbed her wait turning her around and pressing her against me. She looked taken back by my actions. I always get what I want and right now I want her.

S-"what are you doing" I trailed kisses up her neck then her mouth ignoring her.