🕊13🕊

Semya
(Don't play the song til the club part)

I sat in my bed with Andrea hoping she would cheer me up but she was only making it worse. I wanted to move on not to think he was going through something, if I meant something to him and if he trusted me he wouldn't push me away but let me help.

A-"Mya he cares about you just give him time to come around"

S-" can we go out tonight?" I wasn't going to keep talking about him.

A-" I mean I guess we could..."

S-" I'll text steph now"

A-" are you sure.."

S-" yes I'm sure"

A-" ok if you say so"

~2 hours later~

Steph said yes especially since her and cole weren't on the best of terms, and she claims she's a quote on quote "free woman".

(I'm currently straightening my hair while steph picks our outfits out.)

Steph picks me out a white off the shoulder body suit and black biker shorts with all white Air Force 1. Steph wears a yellow off the shoulders body suit and white biker shorts with white and yellow shoes.(I don't remember what they're called)

It's around 9 now and we're dressed and almost ready to go after Steph puts her hair up. Some reason Andrea is going with Amelio so their getting ready together.

I text drea we're ready to go and we'll meet them there.

~at the club~

Me and Steph are dancing while Andrea is being all boo'd up. In the middle of me dancing I feel arms wrap around my waist, in this moment I didn't care who it was due to the alcohol I consumed before all of this. I started grinding my hips to the beat of the song into whom ever was behind me. (Song at the top (every time you hear a click kinda of sound that's the beat she's moving her hips to it's like slow and sensual )

Everything was going good until I seen Carter and Cole walk in. I hurriedly de tangled myself from the stranger and made my way to Steph trying to get her away from whoever she was dancing on before they saw.

Sadly I was too late and Cole punched the man behind steph . I screamed.

I mouthed I'm sorry to Steph before cole grabbed her and exited the club.

S-" I'm sorry" Carter then grabbed my hand pulling me the way of the door but I was yanking away til I heard gunshots and started clinging to him.

C-"shit" Carter pulled me the other direction towards the bathroom, before we made it another gunshot was fired and this time it hit Carter. It was meant for me and he shielded me with his body.

S-"Carter...are.. you ok" I was now crying tears flowing down my face scared. He kept pulling me in the direction of the bathroom and as soon as we got in there he locked the door.

S-"Carter"

C-"I'm fine Semya" I knew he wasn't I started crying harder seeing where the bullet hit him . I lifted his shirt up just to cry harder, he was losing lots of blood.

C-" listen to me Semya and stop crying" I wasn't aware of him taking to me,

" yes this hurts like hell and yes I'm loosing lots of blood so I need you to take this if something happens" he handed me his gun as he sat on the floor taking his shirt off putting it on the bullet hole applying pressure.

S-"Carter your going to be ok" I was crying so hard I didn't want to lose him. I sat next to him texting cole and lio telling them he was hurt.

I tried talking to carter but I could see he was slowly losing consciousness.

S-"Carter you know I love you so much..." I smiled at him " I love seeing you, hearing your voice, seeing your beautiful smile, just being with you makes me happy." He gave me a tired smile .

S-"please don't leave me" I started crying into his chest. Next thing I knew the bathroom door had been bust down and a scary looking man stepped in with a gun. I knew I wasn't a threat but I would protect him with my life, I grabbed the gun quickly pointing it at the man ready to shoot.

S-"who are you and what do you want!!" I was still crying.

Mystery man-" ahhh you must be Semya... I'm Travis"