🕊3🕊

Semya

S-"what are you doing" he kissed up my neck to my mouth licking my lips. I held back my moan because this is wrong, I turned my head before anything happened. That backfired, he grabbed my neck turning my head and kissed me roughly.

He licked my lips asking for access which I denied, he slapped my ass causing me to gasp in shock which gave him access to shove his tongue in my mouth. I couldn't help but kiss him back , he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, before we could do anything Conner walked in.

Co-*cough cough* Carter kissed me one more time before putting me done and turning around.

C-"what Conner"

Conner chuckled co-"sorry for interrupting, but you and Amelio should know better"

C-"what do you want Conner " he was getting mad. I started walking away but he grabbed me pulling me into him. C-"don't move"

Co-"I'm ready to go, so wrap it up literally" Conner walked away and Carter started kissing down my neck again give me a hickey. I pulled away turning towards him.

S-" Carter no, I don't know what got into me but I'm not like that"

C-" ok" I know he was upset. C-"let me take you out" I was shocked.

S-"when?"

C-"right now"

S-"I cant, I won't get off until 1 and I have nothing to wear"

C-"go home right now and I'll you up in a hour"

S-"I cant"

C-"you can"

S-"ok...well what should I wear"

C-"something casual"

S-"ok,let me go get drea"

C-"give me a kiss first" I laughed

S-"no,maybe after the date, whatever just happened was not meant to happen."

Carter rolled his eyes "fine" I waved bye and went to find drea. I went to our sleeping spot and couldn't believe my eyes, her and Amelio were having sex. I screaming turning around closing my eyes, I heard Amelio groan and Andrea sigh.

S-" I would appreciate it if you guys got dressed, Andrea hurry we gotta go."

A-"you couldn't wait five minutes "

S-"no now hurry and meet me in the car, and give Amelio our address to give to carter." I left before they could ask any questions. After a minute Andrea walks out with lio, she kisses him and comes to the car.

A-"you always interrupting me getting d**k, best I've ever had"

S-"well...Carter asked me out and I said yes"

A-"you dead ass"

S-"yes bitch" I showed her the hickies he gave me and she freaked, I then told her everything.

A-"yes bitch I'm gone make you sexy even in casual"I laughed and pulled off.

-at the apartment-

A-"go shower while I pick out an outfit"

I rushed into the bathroom stripping then getting in the shower. After shaving(just in case) and washing up I brush my teeth and walk out the bathroom. Andrea was sitting on my bed on her phone, she looked up and pointed to my outfit. She picked out a yellow dress with a yellow head band and white sandals, she then had white lingerie for undergarments.

 She picked out a yellow dress with a yellow head band and white sandals, she then had white lingerie for undergarments

S-"I love it but what about my hair"

A-"get dressed then I'll put it in a half up half down"

S-"ok" I put on the lingerie she laid out then everything else. I looked at Andrea cheesing at her phone.

S-"what's making you cheese so hard."

A-"lio, and go get the hair stuff quick"

S-"as in Amelio, the one I caught you fucking?"

A-"yes, is it ok for him to come over?"

S-yeah, but I don't wanna hear y'all fucking" she blushed.

A-"can you stay with Carter then"

S-"we just met drea"

A-"oh my god cmon, I'm not asking y'all to fuck damn"

S-"still, me and him in the same house "

A-"please bestie"

S-"fine!!" I got up and went to go get the hair stuff then came back an say on my bed facing the wall. She took my hair out the ponytail and started.

S-"what if he thinks I'm weird"

A-"he won't, I already packed you a bag"

S-"you prepared for this"

A-"kinda" she said with that are you and face.

S-"fine what to say when I get in the car"

A-"nothing play it cool"

S-"ok"

A-"I'm done now"

S-I get up looking in the mirror, "I'm so sexy"

A-"yes bitch I did that"

My phone started ringing, I turned to see that it was an unknown number. I assumed it was Carter so I picked up.

S-"hello?"

C-"are you going to come down"

S-"yes" I laughed "I didn't know it was you"

C-"ok"I hung up and grabbed the bag

S-"wish me luck"

A-"good luck babe, get some good d**k."

S-"ok" I laughed.