🕊15🕊

Semya's p.o.v

I put a little space between me and carter .

S-"come in" and in walked travis.

C-"Travis I'm hoping you brought me good news"

T-"Carter you know me of I brought good news"

C-"what is it"

T-"I know who it was"

C-"who"

S-"wait I'm confused"

T-"then its best if you stay confused, anyways it seems Rafael has joined their side" Carter looked irritated with this news and I was just confused.

S-"can someone tell me what's going on?"

C-"later" I was getting irritated with them.

S-"I'm going to go downstairs" I was finna get out of bed when I was pulled back.

C-"change first" I'd forgotten I had changed into one of his shirts and some Nike pro shorts. "Travis please wait outside" he just nodded and closed the door.

I got up and grabbed some leggings and held them up.

C-"no"

S-"why"

C-"no Semya pick something else"

S-"fine" I picked these joggers so I took his shirt off and wore a spaghetti strap.

C-"I don't approve of your shirt"

S-"why!"

C-"it's showing too much of your chest" he was being so extra, I rolled my eyes. "Come here" I went back over to him only for him to pull me on him.

S-"what are you doing"

C-" covering what's mine"

It didn't take long for him to leave a couple hickeys on my chest.

S-" now I want to put on a different shirt"

C-"no so get going" I opened the door and walked past Travis not wanting to hear what he has to say.
I went downstairs to see if Steph or Andrea was there and surprisingly they both were there.

S-"hi guys" they looked up at me smiling.

D-"hey!!!"

Steph-"hey girly"

S-"does anyone know what's going on"

Steph-" we don't know either hun cole nor amelio will say anything"

D-"they've been gone a lot since yesterday" before I could say anything drea spoke again.

D-"wow bestie you really don't care"

S-"about what"

Steph-" them hickeys on your titties girl" I blushed

S-"it's not like that"

D-"then what is it like" they were smiling at me

S-"he said I was showing to much of my chest and said he's just covering what's his.

Carter and Travis came downstairs before anyone could say anything. Not only wasn't carter wearing grey sweatpants with a white shirt he wasn't supposed to be up.

C-"you see something you like" I didn't realize I wasn't starring. I hit his arm lightly.

S-"no you arent supposed to be up carter" he bent down and kissed me.

C-"I'll be fine but I have to take care of some business"

D-"Carter you just got shot"

C-"wouldn't be my first time"

S-"Travis"

He held his hands up.

S-"please can you go back to bed"

C-"you know I can't do that" he kissed me once more.

Steph-"you won't be able to convince him other wise"

C-"exactly so I'll be back as soon as I can be safe don't leave this house without 3 guards with you. And if it is an emergency call me if not please try not to" I pouted.

S-"fine but 3 really, isn't that too much"

C-"I'm serious Semya I'll be back soon so just stay here"

S-"fine" I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

S-"Travis please make sure he doesn't overdue it"

T-"I'll try"

C-"I'll be fine now I'll see you later" he kissed me once more holding my waist. "I'll be home soon"

S-"ok I'll see you later" they left and me and the girls were just talking about how we missed our man when we heard gunshots.