🕊11🕊

Carter

S-"so well they're on their way here" I realized when she was nervous she started playing with her hands and that's what's she was doing.

Did she think I would be scared to meet her parents,maybe a little nervous but I wouldn't tell anyone that.

C-"do you want me to leave?"

S-"no I just... if you don't want to meet them you don't have to"

Yes I had feelings for semya but did I want to meet her parents? That's taking whatever this is to another level, I didn't want to say no I know it would hurt her but it's not something I want right now.

C-"semya I don't think it's the right time to meet your parents we aren't even together" she gave me a fake smile.

S-"ok"

C-"I'll talk to you later ok" she just nodded her head gathering her things heading to the bathroom. Before she got to the bathroom I pulled her towards me turning her around and kissing her.

She kissed me back but not letting the kiss go any further then that. I pulled away kissing her forehead telling her bye then leaving.

Semya

Yeah I was kinda hurt that he didn't want to meet my parents but he was right we weren't together we should slow things down.

After I took a 30 minute shower I got dressed in jogging pants and a white tank top. Once I was done I fixed my bed and hid the condoms at the bottom of my trash can my mom is very nosey. When I got finished I heard the doorbell ring and I went and answered the door, I was smiling widely I missed my parents.

-2 hours later-

We were currently eating dinner and they were asking questions about me and how life is here .

M(mom)-"so anyone special" she was raising her eyebrows grinning at me.

D(dad)-"yeah... is there"

S-"no.."

M-"ok.." she knew I was lying but my dad bought it.

S-"are you guys done, I should head to bed"

M-"you go on"

I went to my room taking my pants off getting into bed turning the light off. I checked my my phone but no calls or text from carter, maybe he was busy I thought.

Next day at work

I didn't see Andrea when I clocked in I assumed she was with lio. I hated this job but I needed something to pay bills right , I was cleaning the bar off and unpacking new bottles. Today the club was packed and mostly men were here, while I was serving drinks I seen a very familiar face... it was Carter.

I didn't know if he knew I worked today but him and a few other men were surrounded by women. I was pulled out of my thoughts when a man tried getting my number.

S-" I'm ok sir"

MM(mystery man)-" your very beautiful you know that right"

S-" thank you"

MM-" is there anyone special in your life"

S-" no not at the moment"

C-"is that so" I didn't know carter was going to come over here ughhhh.

S-"Carter"

C-"take a break I need to talk to you and no we aren't together but no you can't have her number" he was directing the last part to the man.

MM-"she can speak for herself"

C-" I believe she already said no you are dismissed, Semya come" I hated when he did that but I followed him anyways.

He was walking towards the V.I.P section and I wondered what he wanted to talk about. He pulled me into an empty room and we sat on a couch.

S-"what is it"

C-" does anyone know about us messing around"

S-" no why?"

C-" I wanna keep it that way"

S-"what why" is he being serious

C-"don't question me semya"

S-" Carter I'm not Emily you can't just fuck me then tell me you wanna be just friends like I'm some whore!" I was fed up