Chapter 23: The End (Part 1)

>Sean’s POV <

            It’s been weeks since we had last encountered the Dark Prince. There is only about 6 more days until the New Moon. I’m worried most for my brother. I know this is crazy, but the truth about me was that I was Nathan’s older brother eve since he was born. As I child I haven’t really seen him until I was adopted by the McCrea family. The reason I wasn’t there was because back then, I was crazy at bit, and needed help.

>Past Events<

            So my parents had sent me to an institute that would help me with those problems. The environment of the institute was so peaceful, that my problems went away in 7 years. Usually it would take longer for my situation, but the doctors and therapists told my parents that I was finally getting rid of my emotional problems. The day I got out was the day I would have finally see my brother. I was about 9 then, so it was exciting to be seeing my brother finally.

            After I had finished packing, a knock came at my door. I looked as it opened and two unfamiliar adults appeared. “Hello Sean. We have to tell you something.” The woman said. I then sat down smiling and asked cheerfully, “Yes?” They both looked at each other and the man looked and said. “We are going to adopt you.” I looked at them wide-eyed. “Why?” I asked, getting scared.

            “Your family has died in a terrible fire. We were closest to your parents so we have the right of will to have you under or wing. Don’t worry. You’ll love our home.” The man said. They’re dead? I felt the tears well up. I felt arms hold me and say, “It’s going to be okay Sean.” I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t see my younger brother on his 7th birthday I come back home.

>End of Past Events<

            When he came back it was like a miracle. But I don’t think me or anyone should hide this from him anymore. I got up from my bed, and walked over to Nathan’s door. I opened it, and he was sitting on his bed, on his Apple Macbook Pro. “Nathan?” I asked, getting a little nervous. He looks up at me and smiles and pats a spot next to him. I sit down and he puts his head on my shoulder. “Can’t you believe how funny this video is?” Nathan says. I look at the screen and it’s a YouTube video called…………. Gangnam Style?!?! I’ve heard of it, but never seen it.

            I watched the video with him, and we laughed at some of the scenes, especially the elevator part. After the video finish, I say, “Nathan….. I have to tell you something. This might be bizarre, but I need you know to this.” Nathan looks at me and closes his laptop and looks me. “What is it Sean? What’s wrong?” I get up and close his door, and sit in front of him. “Nathan. I’m your older brother.” He chuckles and says, “I know.” I shake my head and said, “I was your brother before out parents died.”

            He looks at me wide eyed. He then looks down. Man I definitely thrown him off. Now how is he going to fight the Dark Prince when he now knows I’m his brother from our deceased parents? I get up and just as I was about to open the door, I feel arms wrap around me tightly. “Don’t leave me. Stay here please.” I hear Nathan whimper. I turn around in his hug, and wrap my arms around him. “I’m so sorry Nathan. I wish I could have told you earlier.”

            I hear him chuckle and say, “Well now I’m totally alone anymore.” I smile and then kiss the top of his head. We then move to his bed, and then we both change into pajama clothing. I get in first and then him after. He puts his head against my hard, toned chest, and a hand on my abs. “I never imagined I would have a hot brother.” Nathan says, making me laugh. “Night bro.” I say. He looks up at me and says, “Night big brother.” Then gives me a kiss on the cheek and then lays his head on my chest before dozing off to sleep.