Chapter 15: Defense

(A week after the attack)

>Colin’s POV<

            Ever since the attack at the McCrea residence, I constantly had my eye on Nathan, just so he could be safe. His brothers also had to escort him everywhere just in case a werewolf from another pack tried to steal my mate. I slowly walked to cafeteria, talking with my buddies when I saw Nathan sitting lonely at a table with his head down, and his body shaking. I slowly approached him, and as I tried to put my hand on him, he quickly slapped it out of the way, showing his face bright red, full of tears.

            I was shocked to see how sad he was, but then my friends came up, cracking their knuckle, knowing they we going to hurt them. I looked back at them and said, “Leave my boyfriend alone. I was just wandering if he was okay.” The guys backed up, except Zane and Riley, my friends ever since preschool. They both came to me and patted my back as we slowly walked away from Nathan. Then as I was about to leave, I pair of arms clenched to me tightly. I heard whimpering, and then a voice said, “Colin……. please……  please…….. please don’t leave me.” I got out of the person’s grip, knowing it was Nathan.

            I then kneeled down to him since I was basically dragging him. He whimpered like crazy, covering his eyes from the tears falling down his soft cheek. I then lowered his arm and then forced my lips to his. He soft lips slowly kept brush against mine, making his whimpers die down. Then some of my football friends behind me hollered, “Get some Colin!!” As they hollered, I felt eyes gazing upon us, but I didn’t care, I just smiled as I kissed Nathan’s soft lips that felt like heaven to me.

            I then retreated as my lungs ran out of air. I looked at him in his eyes and saw that they were still full of tears. I took my thumb and slowly wiped his tears, revealing his heavenly smile. He then quickly put his arms around me into a hug. He squeezed me tightly making me loose all of my breath. When he let go I got up and picked him up and carried him bridal style. I didn’t care anymore if I lost my friends for whom I was, I didn’t care that I would be criticized or beaten by the public. I didn’t care if the whole world had known my secret, I just loved my mate, and that’s all that really matters to me… to be with him.

            Then forgetting to get his stuff, I put him in my car and ran back to the cafeteria and retrieved his backpack. When I finally got to the car, he was happily sleeping in his seat, with a bright smile on his face. I then put his bag in the car and stopped at my house, left my mate in the car, and then grabbed a couple of stuff and my wallet and then put it in a large bag and ran out of the door before my parents could even see me.  I got back in the car and drove down to Malibu.

(3 hours later)

>Nathan’s POV<

            My eyes blurry, and the sun shining brightly on my face. Then a voice said, “You’re up I see.” I shot up not recognizing the voice for a moment. Then when my eyes and ears had adjusted, I sighed in relief that it was Colin. He had a smile on his face, making me confused. Then I looked out the window and saw that we were driving on a road on the coast of Venice Beach! The beach was so beautiful and bright that I was almost blinded by how pretty it looked.

            I looked at him and kissed his cheek, making him blush dark red, making me laugh my ass off. Soon as we parked Colin went to the bathroom, leaving me in the car. I quickly called Konrad.

RING! RING! RING! RING!

“Come on pick up the phone!”

RING! RING!

 “Hello?” Konrad answered.

“Hey Konrad! Get everyone and your girlfriends to Venice Beach! I got to go! Call me or leave me a voicemail when you will be here! Love you Kon!” I spoke into the phone.