Chapter 5: Surrounded

>Nathan’s POV<

            I woke up to see my boyfriend holding me close to his chest. His whole body was warm, making me feel calm and safe being close to him. Then the net thing I knew was that the doorbell had rang. I tried to get out of Colin’s arms, but I just could not move. So then I heard footsteps and then just laid there looking at Colin’s beautiful, soft, happy face. I smiled and watched as the sun gleamed into my room, and made small little rainbows around my room as the sun’s light was hitting my crystal statue of a wolf. Then my door opened and my eyes widened. My oldest brother Brendan was here with his wife Abby. She was really awesome and always brought gifts for our family. She was perfect for Brendan. She was fun, nice, and a lenient woman. She always seemed to favor me a lot. Then came in the room jumping on me were Charlie and Zachary, both 10 years of age. The jumped and said, “Cousin Nathan, cousin Nathan!! We missed you so much!!” The both hugged me giggled. Then Charlie and Zachary went to wake up my other brothers.

            Brendan then spoke saying, “So Nathan. I guess you have already found you mate.” He winked at me and smiled. I responded, “Yeah. He is the most amazing guy ever. He is actually from the Half-moon tribe.” I finally got out of Colin’s grip to get up and give my brother a handshake and Abby a big hug. Then I asked, “So what are you guys doing here?” They looked at each other and Abby in he soft, sweetest voice said, “Well you mom and dad didn’t tell you this but there is going to be a ceremony for the alliance of our tribe and the Half-moon tribe.” My eyes widened and I hugged both Brendan and Abby with such great zeal. I let go of  them and the asked, “How did this ever happen?” Brendan answer with a smile, “It’s because of you and Colin.” I looked in confusion and explained more saying, “With you and Colin being in a relationship, both our parents and Colin’s parent decided to make an alliance between the two tribes just so if anything happened between the tribes, that you two won’t be affected. But they had to contemplate and work together on laws of the alliance that were fair to both tribes.”

I ran down stairs. Then my father saw me and said, “Nathan I have great…..” I jumped on him, hugging him tightly. Then my dad said, “Well I guess you figured out before hand.” I smiled and then hugged my mother. Then I ran up stairs to the shower. The hot water made me jump and the washed myself. Then a little later, my vision started getting really blurry and I felt really dizzy. Then the next thing I knew, I was on floor and then my vision went dark.

>Nick’s POV<

            I woke up hearing the sound of a falling body. I rushed out of my room and looked around the house to see where the noise was coming from. I then tried to open the bathroom door, but no one unlocked it. I kept banging on the door, getting worried. I called fro help. Then in seconds flat, Konrad and Colin rushed to see what was going on. Frantically Sean came up and said, “What’s going on here?” I told him, “Someone fell over in there and I can’t seem to get the door open. Then Colin spoke, saying, “Guys get back.” We all got away from the door, and then all of a sudden, Colin’s foot had swung the door wide open. Colin rushed in and gasped in a horrified manner. We looked into the bathroom to see an unconscious white, red, and black wolf laying at his sides. Colin slowly lifted the wolf and shockingly said, “Nathan?” We all gasped and rushed to see Nathan’s wolf. I slowly patted Nathan’s head. His eyes flickered. When he had opened his eyes, his eyes were unique and rare. Nathan’s eyes were a shiny red with a black 3-pointed windmill shuriken positioned in the center. I looked back to see mom and dad completely in shock.

>Nathan’s POV<

            “What happened?” I looked into Colin’s eyes. I then stood up, realizing that I was on all fours. I jumped up to look at myself in the mirror. In the mirror was the appearance of a white wolf with red and black tribal strips. I had shiny red eyes that looked as if it were crimson blood. I looked at everyone and they looked at me. Horrified of what I looked like, I ran off into the forest to a lake 5 miles out. I found a nice and soft low spot close to the lake where I laid down.

[Hour later]

            I woke up, the sun shining brightly overhead. I looked at myself noticing I was back to my human self and that my torso was exposed with fishnet shirt, the pants were ripped midnight black jeans. I had custom high-top Supra sneakers that had daggers inside the sneakers held by little holsters. I then saw the shiny metal shoulder pads with a flourishing feather cape on the left shoulder pad, and then Iooked down seeing a metal wrist guard. I quickly got up and put the sneakers on. Before I left, I saw a sword holder right by the lake. I picked the sword holder, and unleashed a shiny and bright samurai sword with rubies encrusted in the blade. I then walked through the forest to get home. 3 miles away from home, I heard growling noises. It was getting really dark. Next thing I knew, I was surrounded by 20 wolfs.