Chapter 17: Problem

>Colin’s POV<

“Colin get up.” Nathan’s voice rang into my ears.

“I don’t want to.” I snapped back silently.

            The covers soon flipped me off the bed. I looked at his eyes, as they scanned my naked body. He wouldn’t stop staring at my little buddy. Now I knew how much he wanted it, but I’ll give it to him soon. Then he threw a pair of underwear and jeans that I came in yesterday. Soon I got up silently as Nathan started changing into his clothes. Then I quickly pulled him into a hug, making him squeak. I couldn’t help but laugh. He then soon got out of my grip and got his black sweatpants on, and grabbed his backpack as I still was laughing my ass off.

            He glared at me playfully, and reached his hand out, trying to assist me to get up. But instead, I pulled him down; making him hit my chest hard. It hurt a bit, but I didn’t care. He playfully slapped me in the face when we came into eye contact. He gave me a large smirk, and then got back on his feet. I then got up, and quickly changed into my pants. Soon after I got changed, Nathan, his brothers and I got out of the house. Soon we reached school, and there was a large crowd in front. All the girls were staring with their blank faces at a guy with hair that shined like the sun.

            I looked at Nathan who was standing by me with he glorious smile revealing. Soon the bell for class had rung and I left Nathan with a small smooch on his cheek. I walked into Physics class and took my seat. It sucked that I had 2 girls who drool over me every Physics class on my right and one seat with no one. Soon the teacher spoke saying, “Good morning class. We have a new student. This is Conner Williams. Please take a seat next to Colin. Colin raise you hand please.” I slowly raised my hand. Conner smiled and approached me. He took his seat next to me. He shook my hand said, “Hello Colin, I am Conner Williams. Nice to meet you.” I gave a smile in return. Morning classes were a bore, but they flew by quickly. Soon lunch arrived. “Colin! Can we talk?” A voice said. I looked back and it was my friends Charlie and Paula.

>Nathan’s POV<

            I walked slowly to lunch with my best friends Charlotte and Bella, having a laugh. Soon a guy with bright blonde hair had approached us. He looked at me and said, “Hi… I’m Conner Williams... do you know where the lunch room is?”  Bella then stepped forward and responded, “Follow us. We are heading there now.” He smiled and walked beside me. A bit awkward, but I understand that he is new and he needed someone to be there with him. We sat down at the table where my brother’s, Bella, Charlotte, and where Colin and his friends sit. But I have decided to sit out side by the pink blossom tree that sat outside in the courtyard of the school.

            I rested my head on it rough trunk, and enjoyed my lunch. Soon Conner had apparently followed me and sat next to me a little to close. Then he spoke asking, ”You dating someone?” That struck my nerve but I acted like it was just a normal question. I didn’t want to reveal my sexuality to him so I said, “No. I’m single.” He gave me a large smile. The he responded, “Well we should hang sometime. You seem really cool.” I smiled back lightly, feeling a little uncomfortable. So the bell rang, and then Conner’s lips brushed on to mine. He quickly let go and smiled, leaving me stunned as he walked away. Then a loud voice said, “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?” I looked back. In my eyes, it was Colin. What should I tell him?

>Colin’s POV<

            I sat down at lunch with Nathan’s brothers, my sisters, and my football friends. I looked around the lunchroom, but I couldn’t find him. So I decided to eat lunch since Nathan was probably busy. The bell soon rang and I walked with Charlie to History class, and I look outside to see that the new kid and Nathan we kissing! I saw Charlie’s look, and he look disappointed. Then he said, “Go save your-“ I ran out without hearing the last words he had said. As the new kid walked away, in my loudest voice I spoke, “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?” He turned his head around, horrified. I approached him, really pissed. I couldn’t control myself.

“Colin its no-“ He tried saying, but I cut him off snapping at him, “IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!”

“Colin listen to me please.” He said in his scared and horrified voice.

“NO!! WE ARE DONE NATHAN!! YOU CAN GO BURN IN HELL!!” I snapped back, my heart broke into millions of pieces for saying that, so I turned and rushed away, my hand clench to my shirt as the tears fell from my eyes, and hearing the loud cries of Nathan ringing in my ears.

            I left the school depressed and sad, I arrived at my house, rushed to my room and locked it. Soon a knocking noise had echoed through the room. Then I screamed, “LEAVE ME ALONE.” Now I couldn’t stop thinking how sad Nathan was and how of an insecure bastard I was to him. Maybe it was never intentional at all, and maybe I was being insecure.

>Nathan’s POV<

            As I heard Colin’s words hit my ears, I started to cry oceans as Colin rushed away from me. I honestly didn’t think Colin would break up with me just for something that I didn’t do. It was Conner’s fault. Not mine. But my heart was so broken I couldn’t pick myself up. Then a voice said, “Oh my gosh!?!? Are you okay?” I looked back to see a girl with blonde hair and a small ponytail. I couldn’t stop crying and she then said, “Aw its okay. I’m here, I’m here. You will be fine.” She rubbed her hand on my back, comforting me.

Soon school was over, and my brothers had asked me why I was so sad, but I just didn’t speak. I quietly went to my room, avoiding my parents. I slowly and carefully did my homework, but I could hold my self from smudging the paper from the tears that fell from my eyes. I was soon done my homework, and then check my cell phone. On the screen I saw that Colin had called 48 times, texted me 20 times, and left 8 voicemails. I put my phone down, not to return any texts, calls, or hear any voice mails. I then put the covers over my head and skipped dinner by crying myself to sleep, hoping tomorrow won’t hurt me to see Colin.