Chapter 2: In My Eyes

>Lidia’s POV<

            I slowly walked up to wake up my sons for school. As I woke Nick, Konrad, Sean, Mats, Alex, Dan, I opened Nathan’s door, finding him nowhere to be found. In confusion I called the rest of my boys downstairs for breakfast. When I got downstairs to look for my dear husband, I looked out the window to see my beloved husband and  my dear son Nathan talking on the bench by the Koi Fish pond. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but it was probably best to keep their conversation between them. So I opened the back door leading to the back courtyard. I then calmly called them inside to join the family for breakfast. They looked back at me, and got up.

My husband’s face was a bit glum, but Nathan apparently was in tears. As he came up to me, I held him close saying, “It’s okay child… I’m here for you.”  He looked at him and wiped the tears of his face. He is beautiful smile appeared and I held him close once more. As I let go of him, he rushed to the dining hall. I looked at my husband and said. “Is he alright?” In response, he said, “Yes, he will be alright.” I kissed the cheek of beloved husband and held his hand, walking to the dining hall.

>Declan’s POV<

            “He must feel terrible having to still suffer from the death of his parents.” I said to myself. When my wife and I entered the dining hall, I saw my children happily eating their morning meal. The smiled and talked about how amazing today might be. But as I looked at Nathan, he had a forced smile on his face, but I could see the deep sorrow in his eyes. I joined my beloved children and slowly chowed down a nice warm bowl of soup. As the boys got up, they got their backpacks and headed for the door. As Nathan was about to exit, he looked back at my and Lidia saying, “Thanks mom and dad… thanks for everything.” Nathan smiled and closed the door behind him. I looked at Lidia, with a small tear falling down her cheek, which told me the she was so happy. I looked out the window and watched as the cars drive off. I then went up to my room with Lidia while the servants had cleaned up our messes, I dressed into my finest clothing, went to the garage with Lidia and drove off to our job as CEO and President of a major record producing company in my casino royal silver, Aston Martin DBS.

>Nathan’s POV<

            My brothers and I arrived at school. The first person I ever saw was the hottest guy I had met during English class yesterday. He walked up to me in a really nice blue t-shirt white a bright sky blue sweatshirt with white jeans and a smile on his face. He came to me and separated me from my brothers. I looked back and saw that they were minding their own business, but Konrad followed us. But I guess that meant he was trying to be a good brother by keeping an eye one me.  So as we walked he took me outside to see two girls sitting at the farthest table. They looked over at me and said, “Nathan!?!?” In reply I said, “Oh my gosh! Bella and Charlotte! Its great to see you guys again.” I exchanged hugs with my old friends and began to talk to them.

            I explained to them how my family died, but I never fell into tears because I seem confident talking to them since they were my friends since preschool. Then about 15 minutes before the bell rang, Colin left with a couple of football looking jocks. He looked back at me and smiled, making me blush. I looked at back to my friends. When the go bell rang, we got up, exchanged hugs again, and went our separate ways. After lunch, my classes seemed to fly by really quick. As I was sitting in the school lounge watching a movie on my laptop. Then a voice said, “Leave me alone guys!!” I put my stuff down and saw a student being shoved in a locker by a bunch of seniors. In rage, I yelled, ”Hey! Leave him alone.” The seniors looked at me as if they were going to kill me. One of the seniors about my height and had much thicker muscles came up to me and said, “Hey guys. He needs to be disciplined.”

            For some reason my body couldn’t move. Then next thing I knew that I was on the floor, with a lot of pain to my right cheek. Then two hunky seniors grabbed me and dragged me to a small supply closet that had no windows. The senior that had punched me in the face opened the closet door and then my body quickly flew inside and I hit my head. As I got up, trying to escape, they shut the door in front of me. I couldn’t see anything. I banged on the door, yelling for help, but I felt as if no one could hear me because of the loud laughing the seniors were making. The with all my might, I screamed a loud as I could. My body slowly fell down and I lost my consciousness from the severe head pain.

>Colin’s POV<

            As I was in a lab for chemistry class with my other classmates, a loud yell had spread through the whole school. The whole class froze. I smelled the air, and I picked up Nathan’s scent. He was in trouble! I sprinted out of the room. My teacher yelled, “Colin! Get back here right now!” I ignored him and sprinted as fast as I could. When I reached to where Nathan’s scent was, I saw Konrad, Mats, and Nick trying to fight of 3 of the seniors. I punched the senior standing at the door. Then the principal came to the scene and called the others immediately to his office. I then pulled the door open to see my baby, curled up and whining in his sleep. I picked him up and carried him to the school’s lounge with Mats, Nick, and Konrad right behind me. I slowly put by baby down on the sofa and sat right next to his sleeping body.

            Then Nathan’s brothers and I sat at lounge, keeping and eye on Nathan. I felt a tear stray from my eye seeing that he was already having a bad time on his second day here. I gently moved to the other side of the seat and lifted his head to put him on my lap. I gently rubbed his face and his breathing calmed down. I looked up at Nathan’s brothers who kept and eye on him. Then I said to them, “Guys you should go back to class. I‘ll take him home.” They all acknowledged and went back to their classes. As the final bell rang and everyone left. I sat in silence watching my baby sleep. Then after every student had left the school. My mate’s eyes twinkled. I looked at him, and he looked at me. In a weak voice, my baby said, “Colin?” Tears filled my eyes and I kissed his forehead and assured that he would be okay.

>Nathan’s POV<

            I opened my eyes, and Colin lowered his head to kiss my forehead. I smiled and he smiled back at me. He lifted me up on my legs and walked me to out of the school building. I wobbled a bit because my body was so weak. We finally reached his 1970’s Dodge Charger R/T and he gently put me in the front seat. I fell asleep during the drive. Then later Colin woke me up, telling me I was home. He carried me to the door and my parents answered the door. My parents opened the door in shock and asked Colin what happened. Dinner flew by quickly and my parents said that they would call Colin’s parents to let them know that he was staying with me. Colin’s parents verified and I was carried to my room in Colin’s arms. He laid me down on the bed and laid right next to me. Our eyes connected and smiled at him. He put his hand through my hair as I slowly shut my eyes. I loved him, and he too loved me dearly.