Chapter 6: The Power Reveals

>Nathan’s POV<

            They growled showing their devilish spirits.  As one jumped at me, my vision changed. I could see the flow of energy running through each wolf, and which one was going to attack. So then in a second flat, my body moved down, dodging a wolf attacking me from behind. I then quickly pulled out my daggers. One by one, I stabbed each one down. Then some of them backed off and a giant wolf about the size of a bear was approaching me, but I never put my guard down. By the looks and the scent of him, he was definitely the leader of the Skull Reaper tribe, the most hated of all wolf tribes. The Skull Reaper tribe is one of the very few vicious werewolf tribes, out to seek power and take over. Then he stood up and his sharp claws swiped the side of my face and I fell to the ground. I felt my cheek and blood poured out of the wounds of the wolf’s sharp claws. I got up and put my daggers away. I was so angry I reached and pulled out my sacred sword. Then Nick came up from behind me and said “I got your back bro.” Then I said, “Ok, lets do this.”

>Unknown<

            I walked through the forest, taking photographs of the wild life with my friend Charlotte. Then I heard wailing and yelping. I ran to see what happened. I saw about 15 wolfs attack figures in really cool outfits. I then all of a sudden we turned to see that there was a wolf right behind us, revealing its sharp, white teeth. Before it had attacked us, it then fell down. In front of me was a guy with a ripped jacket, and with long, midnight brunette hair. He looked at me and asked, “You okay?” I blushed and nervously answered, “Yeah. I’m fine.” He blushed and asked, “What’s your name?” My heart stopped and I answered. “Nicole. Then names Nicole.” I smiled and giggled, and he smiled back and ran off with the other guy with him. Then Charlotte said, “Nick and Nathan, such adventurous people.” I turned to Charlotte and asked shockingly, “You know them?!” Charlotte answered, “Yeah I know them, I know them very well.”

>Nick’s POV<

            I looked at Nathan and asked,” Who was she?” Nathan replied, “Who exactly are we talking about?” I turned away and smiled. Then I said to my brother, “Come one, lets get you home. Our parents are worried and scared where you went. They thought you would have never come back.” I arrived home with my family in tears. When I walked in, they all looked at me and ran to me, with scared faces like they never will see me in a lifetime. They squeezed me tightly, making me feel like my organs were about to fall out like toothpaste.

Colin looked at me…. And hugged me really tightly making me gasp for air. When he let go, he had tears falling down his check like a never-ending rainfall. He put his hands on my face and forced his lips against mine. I never had seen him so worried about me. I never knew how much he had cared for me. I touched his face and his lips let go. I looked at him and said, “I’m so sorry. I didn’t want you to be so worried.” Then he replied, “I thought you left me, and that our relationship was over.” He started to cry again. Then I hugged him saying, “No… never. I’ll never leave you Colin. I’m here for you until the end of time.”

He started sobbing. I looked at him and wiped his tears off. I walked him to my room and let him sleep in my bed. I then went to the dining hall to slowly eat a midnight snack. A little later, I heard a lot of footstep coming toward the dining hall. I looked back to see all my brothers standing there. I looked away and they all sat down at the table with me. Alex and Konrad patted and rubbed my back as I sobbed uncontrollably, thinking about being alone without my real parents. I looked at Dan and asked, “Can we please go to the place where my parents died? Their graves will most likely be there.” Dan smiled and ran upstairs to ask mom and dad if we could borrow the RV. They accepted and called a chauffer from one of our smaller, servant houses. Then a man in a black suit had pulled up in our RV. Before going out the door. I went to my room, seeing Colin fast asleep. I kissed his forehead and put a note under his underwear waist strap. I then kissed him, and left the house with all my brothers, and set off to see my real parents again.