Chapter 14: The Fire Breathing Snow Pack

>Nicole’s POV<

I slowly opened my eyes tired, and saw Nick staring at me with a bright, lightening smile on his face. He put his hang through my hair, made my body tingle. He was my savior and my lover. Then all of a sudden a loud crash came from the windows down stairs. I looked at Nick, and his eyes had turned a deep red, letting me know something bad was going to happen. He then quickly transformed into his wolf form and went out the door.

I then ran and followed his tail. When I reached him, he was fighting a pack of wolves. I took my sword and sung it at an attacking wolf. The wolf’s head came clear off, and my sword stained with the stench of blood. Next thing I new, I was tackled to the floor. In horror one of the wolves was right on top of me, and his mouth full of fire. Awaiting for my impeding death, I slowly closed my eyes. Then as he roared. I tightly shut my eyes and as I felt a tear stray from my eye, weight had shift off my body and I heard a loud yelping.

I slowly opened my eyes and there was my boyfriend’s brother, Nathan and Colin. Nathan’s dagger had pierced the heart of the wolf that almost had killed me. He quickly changed his form. As I observed. He was glowing a bright gold color. Then in less than a millisecond, he disappeared. Yelping had filled my ears. Nick finally picked me up. I couldn’t help but fall into tears. As I cried, he suddenly cut me off with a soft kiss. I smiled and then he carried me to his room again.

>Colin’s POV<

            Finally, when Nathan had demolished the wolves, only one was whimpering and had broken legs. Then the wolf had changed into its human form. Soon Konrad and Sean came down and I nodded, telling them to take the guy and put him into the basement. I then walked up to my boyfriend’s room as usual and there he was, only in his underwear with a large smile one his face.

            I jumped on his bed and laid next to him, moving my hand up and down his underwear, making him look at me with a large, bright red blush on his face. He was now getting stiff and then removed my hand and gently put it on his cheek. I then slid my hands to his sides and pulled him close, making our heads hit. As our heads had collided, Nathan yelled, “Wow!! Colin!! Really!!” He giggled and then slowly kissed.

Our tongues battled, but I eventually won, letting me explore his mouth. Then he as my tongue had left his mouth, I kissed his jaw, and slowly moved down to where I had marked him. He let out a strong moan and then the door had knocked. I slowly got up and told Nathan to wait until I got back. He put the covers over him and closed his eyes. I left the room and looked at Nick with a concerned look.

He then spoke with a very nervous voice saying, “They were here to take Nathan.” My felt my eyes widened and I sprinted downstairs to where we were interrogating the guy. As I saw the guy tied in silver chains come into my sight, I went into full sprint and then my fist had came into contact with his right cheek, making him fall with the chair to the ground.

I looked over and yelled, “WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE HIM FROM ME!!” He coughed and chuckled responding, “Why is everyone trying to take him? He is the most prize possession that everyone would love to have their hands on. So aren’t you a lucky fag.” I heated up in anger and punched his face 5 times, making him cough up blood. In an angry, yelling tone, I asked, “WHO F***ING SENT YOU!!”

He started laughing like a hyena. Then he looked back at me and said, “I think you know very, very well mister Ranger.” Then the only person that had went though my mind was The Prince of Darkness.  Then a voice in my head said, “Colin, I am lonely… cuddle with me?” I chuckled to myself and then said “I’ll be right there Nathan. Just give me a second.” I looked at one of the house butlers and said, “Interrogate him and see what the Prince of Darkness is planning, then report it to all allied wolf packs for a meeting.”

He nodded and I walked back to Nathan’s room. I entered his room and took off my shirt, and crawled into his bed and held him close. I felt him shiver, making him chuckle. I then rest my head on his. I then felt his heartbeat slowly decrease. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep knowing that I had to protect him with all my strength.

>Sean’s POV<

            I slowly woke up and my body warm and numb. When I moved myself out of my bed, I felt so weak, and my body was tingling that I started crying in laughter. Then a faint yelling voice from the basement, I then quickly put on a pair of sweatpants and sprinted down the stairs case to the basement door. I knocked on the door, and one of my butlers had come out with a very angry face and blood all over his hands. He smiled and said, “Mr. McCrea, please go back to your room until you are notified.” I slowly nodded and walked back to my room.

            I walked in the room dazed and confused, and when I looked at my bed, Anna sat there with a book in her hands. I jumped onto the bed, sitting next to her. She put head on my shoulder and sighed, making chuckle. I felt her heat up and I hugged her, and pulled her body closer to mine. As she read, I slowly closed my eyes and fell slowly asleep.

>Declan’s POV<

            Warm and cozy with my wife in our beds when a knock had echoed through the room. I opened the door where one of the butlers was standing with a smile on his face. He kindly said,” Mr. McCrea, would you mind coming with me downstairs to the basement?” I looked back at Lidia and she smile and followed the butler.