Chapter 16: A New Legacy

>Nathan’s POV<

            It has been a month or so ever since I last saw Colin. He was never at school and he never picked up the phone when I called. It was killing me to tears. I decided today just to stay in bed, waiting for Colin. Then one of the maids had entered my room. “Master Nathan, please get up sir. You can’t just keep skipping school.” She said, but I ignored her. Then as the thought of Colin went through my mind, an unknown power had surged through me.

            My chest felt weak, as all of a sudden, I was levitating. I was literally scared to death. I looked down on the maid as she cowered in the corner in pure horror. I looked at myself, and I was literally glowing a gold aura. I couldn’t even open my mouth, but a loud voice had yelled, “COLIN!!” I looked down to see my family in horror. Then Colin had blasted through the door. Then my aura had shined brightly, making everyone cover their eyes. As I floated down, I lost all consciousness when I fell into Colin’s arms.

>Dream<

“Where am I?” my voice echoed. Then a voice said, “You at the land of the wolves.” I turned around and saw my wolf standing there, chest high, as the wind had blown. He looked down on me, and then he leaped, jumping towards me. He nuzzled my arm and looked up at me. Then his voice echoed, “Come on, they are waiting for you.” He then started walking away. Puzzled, I followed him. Who was waiting for me?

 After at least 30 minutes of trailing my wolf, a tall structure had popped into sight. When I reached the building, the door was wide open and my wolf had walked through. There waiting for me was a large amount of wolves sitting in a coliseum-like area. I slowly looked up, seeing two large white wolves staring at me. I looked down and then a voice said, “It’s okay son, it is just your parents.” I looked up and there they were. Tears slipped from my eyes, and then arms had wrapped around me. It was my mother and father.

They soon let go, and the my mother spoke, “We will now transfer your new legacy.” “What is it?” I responded. She took out her hand, and it started glowing a bright red. I felt the energy flow through me. Then everything had gone dark.

>Dream End<

>Colin’s POV<

            I slowly set Nathan in his bed. I looked back at everyone to see their blank faces. Soon they moved out of the room, and Konrad had closed the door. I then pulled off my shirt, and slowly lay down on his bed behind him, and slowly wrapped my arms around him, trying not to wake him from his sleep. He slowly shifted his body, facing his to mine. Slowly his head rest on my neck. The lingering sensation of his breath slowly touched my neck. I closed my eyes slowly, seeing his beautiful face slowly disappear as I relaxed myself and fell into a deep sleep.

>Charlotte’s POV<

“PICK UP THE PHONE MATS!!” I spoke into the phone.

“Hello?? Charlotte?” He said quietly.

“Is Colin there? Apparently he just rushed out of the house without a word.” I asked.

“Yeah… he is here. He is with Nathan right now.” He responded quickly.

“Okay. Well I am just happy that they had found each other.” I said happily.

“Yeah. They are amazing…. But not amazing as you Char.” He responded with a sigh.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worried.

“Nothing! Just sleep deprived. Well I got to go. Later Char. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said slowly.

“Later. I love-“ The phone went to a buzzing noise.

I slowly put the phone on my desk, and turned around in the chair to see Nicole and Bella seeing small smiles on their faces. I soon got up and sat next in between them on my bed and pressed the play button on my DVD remote. As I watched “I Am Number 4”, I just started crying uncontrollably. Bella slowly pulled me into a comforting hug, but I couldn’t stop crying. Then I slowly walked out Bella’s room and into mine. I slowly pulled the covers and cried.

>Declan’s POV<

            I watched my sons one by one go to their rooms while I was reading The Book Thief, by: Markus Zusak. Then my beautiful wife had walked down the stairs as Sean, Alex, and Dan rushed to their rooms. She soon put my book down on the glass table beside the seat I sat in, and sat on my lap, pecking her lips against my cheek. Lidia slowly laid her head on my neck as I turned the TV on, showing an episode of Grey’s Anatomy.

>Nathan’s POV<

“I love you Nathan.” A voice rang in my ears.

“Who is this?” I asked in a groggy voice with my eyes half open.

“Your worst night mare.” The voice had said deeply.

            I quickly sprung out of the bad, and reached for my sword, but the figures hand reached my arm before I could reach the sword. Then the force of his strength had pulled me to his, bare, soft chest. His lips pressed on to mine. Sparks flared like crazy through my body. It was Colin. His hand had touched my face, making a shiver run down my spine. Colin’s hand slowly guided me back to my bed, where he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, with Colin’s warm body brushing up against mine.