Chapter 4: Confessing

>Mats POV<

            “Ok guys. What is going on?” Nathan had looked at me like I was pissed and said, “Well now you just figured out. Mats I’m gay.” I looked at him and grinned. I told him, “I know that stupid. I saw you eating his face up earlier. Besides you didn’t think I would notice the images on you IPod Touch when you forgot to lock it?”

Nathan in a shocked face said. “You said you didn’t see anything!!” I laughed and said, “Yeah, I lied.” His face turned bright red and then Colin hugged Nathan from behind, making Nathan giggle. I smiled and turned around, running into Charlotte. We bump into each other, and our eyes came into lock. She blushed and spoke, “Hey Mats. Want to go back to the dinner table to sit with me?” I smiled and nodded. She took my hand and ran off, leaving Nathan and Colin together again.

>Nathan’s POV<

            “Well that was a bit weird,” I said looking at Colin. “It’s ok, as long as we are together, I will never leave your side like a shadow, and even if you can’t see me, I’m here for you.” He looked at me and kissed my neck. Then slowly we both lay down by the large Japanese Maple Tree. When I had lain on Colin’s legs, the wind blew, making the petals of the pink blossom trees fly around, making it look as if it were the dresses of Spanish dancers, twirling around, with the colors flourishing. My eyes closed as Colin gently and softly ran his hand around my body.

>Colin’s POV<

            His body was smooth and warm. His smile made me stray a tear. Then next thing I knew, a wolf that was a part of my clan had appear, the wolf said, “We need to talk.” I nodded, and left Nathan to lie on my shirt. I then was on all fours then looked at myself in the Koi Fish pond seeing that now I was in my wolf form. I then followed my clan member and strolled through the forest. I looked back to see Nathan lying calmly, with a smile on his face. The wolf escorting me said, “Come one lets go now. The meeting is starting soon.” Then I proceeded through the forest, leaving Nathan lonely without me.

[Hour later]

>Nathan’s POV<

            I woke up, with no presence of Colin anywhere. I looked around, becoming scared. I called his name 5 times, but no answer. I got up, and picked up his shirt. Then something had caught my eye. I looked up and saw the lunar eclipse. I fell down on my knees and screamed my heart out as a painful burning sensation filled my body. Then everything went black.

>Declan’s POV<

            Enjoying the salad Mats, everyone seemed to be so happy, and they got along so well, especially Mats and Charlotte, and Bella with Dan. Then all of a sudden I heard a loud scream in the distance. Everyone shockingly stood up very quickly. It was Nathan screaming. I picked up his sent and looked at Lidia and we sprinted to find him. I looked up at the sky and said, “DAMN!! IT THE LUNAR ECLIPSE!!” As I reached Nathan, he was unconscious and whimpering constantly. Then jumped out was a midnight black wolf with red tribal strips running down the sides of his body. He growled at me. Then I calmly said, “It’s ok. I didn’t hurt him. He was exposed to the Lunar Eclipse.” His eyes changed colors and he calmed down. The wolf nuzzled his nose on Nathan’s face, and the wolf whimpered. The Ranger family and my sons had caught up to us and saw the wolf in great astonishment.

            Colin’s mother came to the wolf and said, “I guess you have found you mate after all Colin.” My family was shocked to see that Colin was a wolf shifter too. Colin’s mother then got up and said, “I’m sorry without explain all of this but I am the co-leader of the Half-moon tribe, the second strongest and fair. My husband is the leader of the tribe and it’s an honor to meet the wolf shifters of your kind.” I looked shocked knowing our family secret. I then said, “Well its nice to meet your kind.  Apparently you know that we are the leading family of the Red Moon Tribe, which is the strongest, loyal, and fair among all.”

>Nathan’s POV<

            My eyes blurry, I woke up seeing my family and Colin’s family standing in front of me. I looked back to see a giant midnight black wolf with red stripes running on the side of him. I jumped up and ran to Mats who was the closets one to me. He slowly approached me making me tremble. The all of a sudden I tripped on a rock that was behind me and was falling. The within a quick second, Colin caught me, and I looked around to see no wolf. He looked into my eyes. Then he put his hand on my face and told me, “Babe. Sorry that I did not tell you this but, I’m a were….” I cut him off, with my lips against his. Then our lips left each other and I told him, “It’s okay. It doesn’t matter who or what you are. I will always love you.” He kissed me and I blushed, knowing that everyone was watching. My life would have never been complete without him. He is amazing.