"Remained what?"

"...So....so calm as if its something that happens on an everyday basis" She sighed and raised her brows before shaking her head.

"That aint shit Beloved. Niggas like me get harassed every day just cuz the way we look"

I shrugged my shoulders, sipping on my water as she shook her head in disbelief as she continued to eat her food.

I couldn't help but stare at her. like damn, she was really my shorty and a nigga low key happy as hell.

I just need Ari to get the fuck out my hair and just realize that we aint gonna work.  I know she gonna blow her top but I need to keep her and Cali apart as much as I can. 

"Kross," Cali said as she grabbed my hands.

"You getting all sentimental and shit?" I looked down at her small hands holding on to my hands that were tattooed.

"I just want you to know that I really like you" she confessed, smiling at me as she blushed heavily.

"I knew dat already" I shrugged with a grin.

She popped my hands and rolled her eyes before grinning.

"You so full of yourself, but no seriously.  I really do feel you Kross and I know we've been dating for a short period of time but I wanna let you know I'm not going nowhere"

"Oh, I already know that. You aint going nowhere ma. You bagged and tagged and that's on hood"

She allowed a slow grin to creep across her face, showing her perfect, radiant smile.

A nigga licked his lips before leaning across the table.

"Come here," I said, grabbing her chin softly and bringing her face to mines.

Our lips touched and echoed as we made out in front all these people in this restaurant, not giving a fuck who saw it either. 

It aint really my style to be up here tounging anyone down but its something bout lil mama that made a nigga reconsider.

Now I turn down a lot of pussy since I've been fucking but I can't help but think if Cali can fuck as good as she looks. 

A nigga been ready to get up in that and I don't know if she holding off on a nigga, but damn I want that shit and I mean it.

We pulled apart, sitting back down in our chairs and regrouping. 

She gulped her water down, causing a nigga to laugh at her anxiousness.

"Calm down beloved, it's just a kiss" I teased, winking.

"It's not every day you get kissed by a guy of your caliber?"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

She twisted her lips and looked down at her hands nervously before glancing up at me.

"I don't know Kross. Not to sound like a cocky ass, but I get a lot of attention from dudes-"

"Okay, I know that" I laughed. "You fine as fuck Cali, why wouldn't you?"

"Anyway before I was rudely interrupted" she rolled her eyes with a smile. " Just none of them make me feel how you make me feel. I know I'm young but I know that made the right decision becoming ya girl"

I stared at her to search for flakiness in her eyes. She didn't budge not one time but that honestly doesn't mean shit.

I know she fucks with me but its gonna take more than holding my gun and a little traffic stop to prove she really down for a nigga.