Epilogue (1)

"Okay, on the count of 3, let it go

"Okay, on the count of 3, let it go."

"One"
"Two"
"Three!"

Beyoncé watched proudly as her three year old daughter, Blue released the balloon into the sky.

Their loved ones put their hands together and clapped for her, making her feel extremely special. She hugged onto her mother's legs and shyly looked away from everyone.

"Good job baba," Beyoncé said putting her hands together, "Everyone is so proud of you."

"Can I do it again?" She asked, stuttering over her words ever so often.

Beyoncé then looked around until someone handed her another balloon. "Okay, last one. Release it when you're ready."

They clapped again when she released the balloon into the sky. Beyoncé then felt a hand on her waist which made her look at the person on the side of her.

"You're doing amazing." Trevor said. Beyoncé nodded her head a little, trying her best to not cry in front of everyone. She hated feeling like everyone had to be there for her.

At the end of the day, she wasn't the only one to lose him.

"Cry if you need to baby." Monica said, pulling her in. Beyoncé laid her head on her chest as Monica rubbed her back. Pulling her away from the crowds of people, they walked off to get a little privacy.

"It doesn't get any better," Beyoncé said through her cries, "Every year I say it will get better, but it don't. I lost my soulmate. I don't know how I made it this far."

Monica wiped her tears, "You made it this far because he's still with you. It may not be physically, but spiritually he's here with you. You think that when you walk out the house, you're alone? Trust me, you're never alone. I feel him and I know you feel him too."

Beyoncé nodded her head. Physically, she was okay but emotionally and mentally, she was a wreck.

She don't know how she made it this far without her man, the father of her child. Losing him felt like she lost herself and sometimes she felt like a horrible mother.

She was still grieving, sometimes resulting to alcohol to wash the pain away but it made her feel bad.

She was sure that Hov was spiritually still with her because of the progress she made. Though he passed before they could make it happen, her and Blue still moved to New York.

With the money and different business investments he left behind, she'll never have to work a day in her life but it was her decision to continue going to school and getting her second degree.