I Love You - IX.

"I bet you been on this game all day

"I bet you been on this game all day." Said Meek as he entered Hov's home. They did their signature handshake and then he plopped down on the sofa next to him.

"I've been bored as fuck," Hov said, "I'm about to get off this though. I got business to handle."

"Nigga, how you bored?" Meek asked. He has never heard Hov say he was bored, so this was all new to him.

"None of my shorties wanted to kick it with me today, so I just been chilling."

He sat the PS4 controller down and yawned. He really had been on the game all day because he rarely played it.

Meek gave him a look as if he didn't believe him. "None of your bitches wanted to come over? You lying bad as fuck right now."

Hov chuckled a little, "I really didn't want to be bothered today to be honest."

"Not even with ole girl you brought to the party?"

Hov already knew he was referring to Beyoncé. He slowly shook his head, "Beyoncé is cool people, but we been kicking it a lot lately. I haven't talked to her all day. I just don't need her getting too attached to me because then I'll end up hurting her feelings and I don't want to do her like that."

It was rare for Hov to open up about how he felt, but Meek was his best friend and has always been since they were children. Meek and Li was the only people that really knew him.

"I feel you. She got any friends though?" Meek asked, making them both laugh, "No disrespect but she's bad as fuck so I know her friends a 10 too."

Hov laughed, "I got you bruh. It's this one girl she be with all the time, so I'll see what I can do. But let's focus on business. You checked in with the guys today?"

Meek was Hov's right-hand man. When Hov first started his drug cartel, he made sure Meek had his hand in too. He always made sure the people around him ate.

"Yeah, we had a quick lil' meeting today. Robyn been doing her routes, Jhené and Cassie leaving for Dallas tonight to meet up with OG's people, and Colin..."

Hov sucked his teeth, "He's been acting funny hasn't he?"

"Hell yeah!" Meek exclaimed, "He's not running his routes, complaining that football have him tired but who gives a fuck. And customers been saying he's been shorting them, so you need to handle that."

Hov nodded. He has always had his eyes on Colin. His intuition kept telling him that something wasn't right. He would hate to take Colin's life, seeing that he had a great future ahead of him, but no one gets away with stealing from him.

"I'm definitely gonna handle him."

The guys sat and discussed their business operations some more until Hov's phone distracted them. He looked down at his phone that was on his lap and smiled a little seeing Beyoncé's name.