Trouble - X.

"It feels so good to be away from home." Aaliyah said as she laid across from Hov on the long, white sofa.

They had finally made it to Mexico after a two hour drive to Dallas and then a two hour flight. They both was beyond tired, but somehow couldn't find sleep.

"I love it over here." Hov said as he strolled through the pictures in his phone out of boredom. Because of his frequent visits to Mexico, he decided to purchase a condo near the beach. It had the best view and was in a nice location.

 It had the best view and was in a nice location

"I do too. It's so peaceful. The crew need to take a trip together over here."

Hov chuckled at that idea. He knew for sure things wouldn't turn out good if all the guys and the rest came over for a getaway.

"I'on know 'bout all that," Hov said with a chuckle, "Nice little idea though."

He was still scrolling through his pictures when he came across this one photo that simply blew him away.

Staring at the photo alone made his dick rise and wish that he could be with her at that very moment. He even smiled a little just thinking about her.

He hate to say it, but he missed her.

They've been spending a lot of time together so he eventually grew feelings for her, but he had no clue how to react to the way he felt.

He haven't cared for someone so much since his relationship with Rosario which ended three years ago.

Knowing that Beyoncé loved him only made him feel bad because he didn't feel the same. Love was a strong word and he didn't just go around saying that to everyone. If he was going to say it, he wanted to mean it.

"So, we're meeting with Epifano in the morning right?"

Hov exited out of his pictures and locked his phone, "Yeah, and we're going to meet with the Columbians tomorrow afternoon."

Aaliyah nodded, "This shit is so exciting. New drugs, more money. You really doing your thing Hov."

Hov smirked a little, "Fasho. If i'ma eat, I gotta make sure my people eat too. We all getting money."