Gang Gang - V.

A month later

Beyoncé sat in the corner of the library alone as she revised her History paper that she spent countless amount of days working on

Beyoncé sat in the corner of the library alone as she revised her History paper that she spent countless amount of days working on. Her final grade was an 88, but her professor gave her a chance to correct her mistakes so that she could get an A.

She had been in the library for a little over an hour but felt as if she had been there all day.

With her AirPods to her ear, she listened to her vibe playlist consisting of artists such as H.E.R, 6lack, and Erykah Badu — just to name a few.

Humming to the lyrics, she tapped away on her MacBook feeling very accomplished seeing that she was almost done with her paper. She yawned and squinted her eyes behind her reading glasses to wake up a little.

She haven't been getting much sleep seeing that she has been spending most of her nights sneaking around with Hov when she should be sleeping instead.

A smile formed on her lips and she quickly hid it by covering her lips with her free hand. She couldn't help but to smile when she thought about Hov. He always seemed to put her in a good mood and they surprisingly had a lot in common.

Her mind then shifted to Colin. Since the football season was in, they weren't able to spend much time together but they saw one another when they had the chance.

Beyoncé found herself being stuck between the two, but she ultimately knew who she wanted — she just wasn't sure if he felt the same.

It was hard to read Hov and she always seemed to wreck her brain every time she tried, so she gave up.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see someone joining her in the same corner of the library sitting directly in front of her at another table.

She took a quick glance at the undeniably good looking man. When he stared back at her, she put her focus elsewhere before staring at him again.

 When he stared back at her, she put her focus elsewhere before staring at him again

"Wow.." She said to herself. She couldn't believe how nice looking he was because it was rare to find someone that handsome on their campus.

She shook the weird thoughts out of her head before finishing her paper and moving on to her next assignment.