Give Me A Call - III.

"Hey mama!" Beyoncé said into her phone as she walked out of her last class for the day

"Hey mama!" Beyoncé said into her phone as she walked out of her last class for the day. Her mother, Tina had called while she was in class and Beyoncé was just returning her call.

"Hey baby girl, I was just calling to let you know that I put $350 in your account. Hopefully that holds you over for the next week or two."

Beyoncé smiled and connected her AirPods to her phone so she wouldn't have to put the phone to her ear. "Thank you mama. You don't have to do that, I tell you that all the time."

"Hush. Just don't be spending all your money on those shoes you be wearing!"

Beyoncé laughed, "I won't. How your day been?"

She held conversation with her mother until she made it to her apartment. She waved at Kelly who was in the kitchen cooking her usual after-class struggle meal – Ramen Noodles.

She walked to her room and closed the door behind her. She put her things down and put her mother on speaker before changing into her lounge clothes.

"What are you doing today?" Tina asked.

"I actually have a date later on tonight." Beyoncé said with a grin. She was actually happy about her date with Colin. For the first time, a guy could keep her attention so she was of course all smiles about that. Colin didn't bore her and they always had something to talk about.

"Oh really? With who?"

"His name is Colin. He plays football here. He's super sweet and we're just friends right now, but I think I like him."

Tina smiled. She was happy that her daughter was actually happy about someone. Beyoncé's past relationships were horrible and Tina didn't want her daughter going through anything like that again, especially so young.

Beyoncé wasn't very open with guys since her last relationship, so finally opening up to Colin and actually liking him shocked both herself and her mother.

"You think?" Tina laughed, "As long as he treats you right, that's all that matters. Only you know what's best for you, but don't move too fast with this guy."

She nodded, "I won't. We're just goin' steady right now."

"Good. Well tell me how your date go. My break is over and I have a few patients to see so I'll talk to you later baby, love you."

"Alright. Love you more mama."

They ended their call and Beyoncé plopped down on her bed. Soon as she was under the covers and was ready to fall asleep, a Facetime call was coming through. She smiled seeing it was Colin. Not wanting to miss his call, she answered and watched as it connected.

"What you in bed for already?" He asked. She looked at him through the camera. He was dressed down in his football pants, but with no shirt. She was able to admire his abs, strong arms, and the many tattoos on his body. She was amazed and loved how great of a body he had.