Worried - XVI.

"I'm so hungry

"I'm so hungry. I've been waiting for this." Beyoncé said when the waitress sat her and Nicki's food down.

"Is Hov and his friend still coming?" Nicki asked. Beyoncé looked around the restaurant and shrugged. It's been over twenty minutes since Hov said he was on his way, and she haven't heard from him since.

"I don't know. He was suppose to be here by now."

She pulled out her phone that was sitting inside her purse. She dialed his number and waited for the call to connect but it went straight to voicemail. She shrugged it off, trying her best to not think too much about it.

"I can't remember the last time I ate something this good." Beyoncé moaned when she bit into her Enchilada.

Nicki laughed, "Didn't you just eat good the other day?"

"The food was okay," Beyoncé said, "It wasn't the best. My taste buds been off anyway."

They looked at one another. Even when Beyoncé looked away, Nicki was still eyeing her suspiciously.

"I remember you telling me about you throwing up too. You can't run from those signs."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, "I know. I'm scared."

She knew she had fucked up when her and Hov began having unprotected sex more than usual. He would cum inside of her and they'll both forget about a Plan B. She saw it coming but she never took any precautions to stop it from happening.

Nicki sighed, "I would be too! Have you at least taken a test? What you think your mom will say about all this?"

"I'm just going to go to the doctor sometime next week. I know my mom is going to disown me if she finds out I'm pregnant. I wouldn't blame her. I was too caught up into this love thing with him, I haven't been able to see the bigger picture. Did I move too fast?"

Nicki slowly nodded, "Yeah Bey, but love is love. No one can't tell you how you should feel and love has no time. If you guys are meant to be, then what's to come is meant to stay. I would definitely take a test first though, just to be sure."

In the next hour, they both were done with their food and ready to go. Beyoncé was pissed that Hov didn't show up, or not once tried to call her and tell her anything. She wanted to think the worse, but she knew he was probably just being stupid.

Her and Nicki went their separate ways and she made sure to stop by a CVS to pick up a pregnancy test. On the drive home, all she could think about was possibly being 19 and pregnant. She wondered how her parents would feel, how Hov would feel.

He had two chances to be a father once before, but Rosario had never given birth. She wasn't sure if Hov would be excited or scared about her being pregnant.

By the time she had arrived to Hov's place, she had called him five more times. He still has yet to answer and it was starting to worry her. She never had to blow his phone up this much, so she felt that something bad had happened.