Falling Hard - IV.

"Tonight was super fun

"Tonight was super fun." Nicki said as they cleaned up their mess. They decided to have a girls' night just drinking wine, eating pizza, and watching movies.

Beyoncé washed the last few wine glasses before washing her hands. "You about to go?" She asked Nicki.

"No, not yet. I actually wanted to smoke."

"Hell yeah." Kelly co-signed. Beyoncé looked at them weirdly and shook her head. She smoked only once before in her lifetime and she didn't like the way it made her feel.

Plus, she already had a buzz from the many glasses of wine so she wasn't sure if she wanted to mix weed in with that.

"Why you looking like that?" Kelly asked, "You don't wanna?"

She shook her head, "Not forreal."

"Girl, you didn't like it the first time because the gas was weak!" Nicki emphasized, "I got a new plug on campus and his shit is good."

Beyoncé sighed and sat back on the couch. She rubbed her forehead and slowly nodded, "I don't care y'all. As long as you're getting it from someone reliable. I'm not trying to be out here looking like I've smoked crack."

They laughed and Nicki called up her new plug. She put the phone on speaker and waited impatiently for him to answer.

When the call went to voicemail twice, she rolled her eyes and sat back, "My plug not answering. Y'all have one?"

Kelly shook her head, "My plug is your plug. You want me to call him again?"

"Nah," Nicki said, "He obviously don't want to make no money. Bey, do you know anyone?"

Beyoncé looked at them as they stared at her. She was beginning to shake her head until she remembered something.

She looked through her phone until she got down to the contact name Hov.

When he slipped her his number, she put it in her phone and threw away the small piece of paper. It's been weeks since their encounter and she has yet to use his cell number until now.

"I mean, I do have someone but I've never called him or anything so I'm kind of scared. What do I ask?"

Nicki looked at her crazy, "Ask if he have a gram, duh."

She licked her lips and looked down at her phone. She was nervous as hell as she clicked his name and watched as the phone rang. She caught even more butterflies when he answered.

"Who this?" He asked, soon as the call connected. It wasn't the usual greeting, but she still caught butterflies just hearing his voice. She didn't know what it was, but she kind of liked him and they rarely talked.

"Hey, it's Beyoncé. You gave me your number, remember?"

He laughed, "Damn ma, that was like two weeks ago but what's good?"