Opp - XVIII

Beyoncé's eyes slowly opened from a long, three hour deep sleep. She rubbed her aching stomach while changing seating positions. She hated being in the car for a long period of time because she would have cramps.

Hov looked over towards her and then back at the road. The music was to a minimum as he tried collecting his thoughts.

It was only them two in his car while his crew was in two separate cars. He wanted to drive himself just in case he had to go the extra mile to get away from the cops.

"Babe," he heard her say, "I have to pee."

He checked the time. It was 3AM and they still had three hours to go before they were at their destination. He didn't want to stop but he had to be considerate of her.

"Can you wait another ten minutes?"

"I guess," she mumbled, "And I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat too?"

He looked over towards her, "Yeah, but we can't make too many stops."

She nodded, still in disbelief that they were really running away. She was more than nervous, especially now that she's with child. She had to think about more than herself now.

Hov got off an exit and went to the gas station. Thankfully, it was a chicken joint attached so they didn't have to look around for food.

While Beyoncé was in the bathroom, he put gas in the car making sure to pay in cash so he wouldn't be tracked.

She came out of the bathroom meeting him near the chips aisle. Hov could see the cashier staring at Beyoncé strangely so he immediately became defensive.

"Fuck you lookin' at?" He asked the foreign man. The guy put his hands up and smiled nervously.

"Sorry man, I didn't mean any harm."

Beyoncé laughed a little and grabbed a few snacks for them. She sat them all on the counter while Hov waited for her to finish.

"Anything else you want babe?" She asked, staring at him.

He slowly nodded and went towards the aisle that wasn't food related. He didn't know what he needed, but he grabbed a few beanies, scissors, batteries, and all types of medicine just in case Beyoncé didn't feel well.

Their total came out to almost $50. She watched as he paid and then walked over to the chicken place to order them something to eat.

"Sorry," She said to the cashier, "He's not friendly. Have a great night!" She grabbed their change and walked over to join Hov. She stood closely behind him while staring at the menu.

"Should we just get a big box and share?" She asked.

Hov laughed, "You sure you gonna share with me, or eat it all on your own?"

She playfully hit him, "Fuck you. Matter of fact, yes I want my own."

He placed their order and waited a few minutes for them to receive their food.

"Thank you." She said once they were back in the car. She opened her box and bit into the chicken. It wasn't anything like Popeyes, but she was satisfied.

"Thank you for what?" Hov questioned.

"Buying my food babe."

He smacked my lips, "I told you to stop thanking me so much. I don't like that. It's my duty to take care of you."

He pulled off after making sure she was situated. He wanted to eat but his nerves were getting the best of him.

"So where are we going? I'm sorry I fell asleep on you. I've been so tired."