Chapter 37

Lauren's pov.

I was trying to turn around but something was holding me back and I groaned slightly.

"Babe stop moving." Camila said in husky voice.

"You're squishing me, I can't even move."

Camila let go of my waist so I could roll over and look at her properly. I can't even remember falling asleep last night, both of us fall asleep early in the morning. After so many orgasms we were exhausted but that was the best night of my life.

I looked down at Camila, her eyes still closed and her face so careless. I smiled softly and kissed her nose gently. She didn't flinch so I decided to start my day early and get us some breakfast.

I got ready for the day and borrowed some of Camila's clothes. I grabbed  my car keys and drove to the shop nearby. I got us breakfast and when I was paying yellow roses caught my eye so I decided to treat my girl.

I came back as quietly as I could trying not to wake Camila but with no success cause she was already sitting in the leaving room. She had her phone pressed to her ear while mine was buzzing in the kitchen. She furrowed her eyebrows and she was looking so cute right now. I couldn't hold back a laugh that escaped my lips and she quickly looked up at me.

"My God, Lauren. I thought something happened. Why did you leave your phone?" Camila said in one breath and I chuckled at her antics.

"Camz I was literally gone like 20 minutes." I said walking in her direction slowly.

"Doesn't matter. You should have leave a note or something. I was so worried that you left." She said with a hint of insecurity in her voice.

I dropped the bags on the table and hold up the flowers for her with gentle smile.

"I'm sorry, Camz. You looked so tired so I didn't want to wake you. I didn't think you'd wake up. But I got you these and your favorite ham and cheese bagel."

I said smiling and Camila looked at me with squinted eyes trying to hold back a smile.

"So what do you say? Will you forgive me Camzi?" I said in my baby voice and I knew that I had her.

"Come here you dork." She said shaking her head.

I passed her the flowers and leaned in to greet her with a kiss. She smiled at the roses and then at me.

"You're so cute, thank you." She said softly.

"Um excuse you I'm not cute. I'm a sexy badass." I pretend to be offended and she giggled lightly.

"Come on you're not you when you're hungry." She said laughing and quickly kissed my cheek.

I followed her to the kitchen and finally noticed what she's wearing. Black short boxers, white tank top and I could definitely tell she's not wearing a bra. She only thrown on brown cardigan which was falling off her shoulders. She probably didn't brush her hair yet cause it was still in messy curls-

"Earth to Lauren! I asked if you want coffee." She asked with her back into me, looking for something in the fridge.

Instead of answering I walked up to her and put my hands on her hips. She jumped a little but quickly relaxed. My hot breath was hitting her ear and I could see the goosebumps on her skin.

"You're beautiful, Camz. Did I tell you that already?"

"A few times, yeah." She gulped.

"Yeah? And did I tell you that I love you?" I said quietly and kissed the spot behind her ear. My hands moved to her front and I caught hardening nipples in between my fingers. She let out a squeak and took a deep breath.

"Few times. I-I love you too." She stuttered when I gave them a squeeze.

"Hmm and how about I'll show you again?" I said in her ear seductively.

Unfortunately she didn't get a chance to answer cause my phone started buzzing on the counter. I let out a sigh and Camila grabbed my hands and freed herself from me. She was so flustered and I smirked to myself. I found my phone and checked the caller ID.

Lucy

I keep on staring at my phone not knowing what to do. I know Camila and I already had that talk but I still don't know if she's certain about it.

"Babe you okay?" I heard her asking and I sighed showing her the screen.

She smiled at me gently and grabbed my hand.

"Lauren we've talk about this. I really think you should help her. She needs you and I promise I trust you and I don't mind that. You're right she's your friend and I'd do the same thing for Dinah. So take that call and I'll support you along the way, babe. I love you, Lo. " She said truthfully and pecked my lips.

"I love you more, Camz." I smiled gently. "So you're sure about it?"

She laughed and kissed my lips this time with more force than before and I swear my heart will jump out of my chest one of these days. She pulled away slowly pecking my lips few more times.

"I'm sure, Lo. Call her back." And with that she left the kitchen.

I looked down at my phone and dialed the number I never forgot.

"Oh my God, L-Lauren." She slurred surprised.

"Get your shit together Luce and meet me in our spot in an hour. I'll be waiting."

AN. Double update for my birthday 🤷‍♀️