Chapter 41

I rolled off of my bed and onto the floor. Bringing myself to my feet, I stretched. I went over to the window, snow covered the ground. 

It was Christmas morning. I didn't change out of my flannel pants and grey V-neck tee, threw on some socks, and went downstairs. Kenny was sitting at the table, not able to take his eyes of of the presents under the Christmas tree. 

"Morning." I said, sitting down myself. 

"Good morning." Mom, dad, and Kenny replied. 

"Ally!" Kenny sad with excitement. "Look at all the presents under there! Did you get one for me?" 

I nodded. "Yup." 

"Good because I got one for you too."  

*Knock knock* 

My face lit up. "I'll get it!" I said. I opened the door and was greeted with Frank's smile. 

"Merry Christmas!" He said, giving me a big hug. 

"Hi guys, come in." I invited them in with. 

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Iero." Kenny added. "Hey Frank. Merry Christmas." 

"Merry Christmas to  you too." Mrs. Iero replied, patting his on the head. 

"Sup little man?" Frank asked, ruffling up his hair, making his giggle. 

"Little man?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and folding my arms across my chest. "He's not that much shorter than you, Frankie." 

"Hey!" He protested, his voice cracking, earning some laughter.

He went over to the tree and put a couple presents under it. "What's that, Frank?" My mom asked.

"Oh, one's for Kenny and the other's for Ally." He explained.

"So, let's get started then, shall we?" Dad suggested.

Everyone gathered in the living room, I could smell the scones being baked and the fresh coffee. First, we opened our stockings which had things like charms, socks, notebooks, and random crafty little things in them. 

Kenny pulled out a package of underwear, making everyone in the room laugh as he chucked it. "Um, yeah, that was probably not supposed to be in there." He said as Frank patted him on the back. 

"Okay, so I think we'll started with one for Crystal." Mom said, finding one for her and opening it. Crystal could tea at it but not open it. It was a pretty little doll from dad. It had a pink dress and pigtails. Crystal squeezed it to her face with a big smile.

Next was Kenny. "Oh boy!" He said as dad handed it to him. It was a little box, probably clothes. "Oooh, those are some niiiice jeans." He said. He was the only child I knew that would react like that. He flipped some of his  silky long-ish hair out of the way and thank my mom and dad.  

"Ally's turn." Mom muttered. "How about..... This one." 

She handed me a small box. I held it up to my ear and shook it. 

"Just open it!" Kenny whisper-shouted. 

I unwrapped it and open up the little white box. It was a pare of dangle white and golden earning. "Aw, thanks guys!" 

Mom and dad opened a few of their's, and Mr. And Mrs. Iero did as well. 

"Ally can you open mine now?" Kenny asked. 

"Sure." I replied. I found it and opened it. It had a tee shirt inside. It was black and had two stick figures on it. The shirt said "I've got your back", one of the stick figures was holding the other's back piece. "Oh my gosh!" I laughed, bring Kenny in for a hug. "Thanks bro, now open mine." I handed it to him.