Chapter 27

I gently shut Ally's bedroom door behind me as I left. I heard crying down the hall. I furrowed my eye brows as I noticed that it sounded like a little kid. 

Kenny. 

I knew which room was his, considering the fact that it said in big orange words "Kenny's room". I slowly pushed the door open to find a little boy curled up on his bed, lights off, his back to me. 

"Hey, what's wrong Kenny?" I asked, sitting down beside him. 

He didn't move. "Ally's sick." He whimpered. "Mommy says she really sick." 

I let out a sigh.  "It's okay buddy." I assured him. "That's why she's going to the doctor's- to get better." 

He turned over and faced me with his little tear stained face. "But I want her to be okay." He said, wiping his nose. His eyes and nose were all red from crying. 

Poor kid. 

"It'll be okay. But you need to be strong, like her, okay?" I asked, patting him on the shoulder. 

He nodded and wrapped his slightly chubby arms around me. "Thanks Frankie." He said in a muffled voice. 

"No problem." I added. 

"But are you okay?" He asked, looking up at me. "She's your bestest friend in the whole world. And you love my sister, right?"  

I nodded. "Yeah, I do love her." I answered with. "And I'm going to help her through this, and you can too, okay?" 

He nodded. "Okay." And with that he scurried off. 

**********  

*Two day later* 

~Ally's POV~ 

I woke up feeling like crap. It was a school day, and although my mom explained to the principle that I might be able to go to school everyday, I was still trying to go. I I didn't for yesterday or he day before so I wanted to go today. 

I threw on some black skinny jeans and a black faded Queen tee, red converse also. I put a grey sweater on and left my room with my backpack. My mom gave me a piece of toast with peanut butter and some milk. I needed to make sure I had enough protein and stuff. 

"Bye mom." I said before closing the door behind me. 

"Ally!" Frank said with a smile on his face. "You're coming to school today?!" 

I nodded. "Yeah, I feel alright today, not great though." I explained. "I have more treatment shit tomorrow." 

He slid his hand into mine. "You'll be okay." He said. 

It was chilly out this morning, the cool wind blew against our faces as we walked. The sky had a layer of grey clouds over it. I zipped up my sweater. 

We came up to the school and walked by all the dick heads. They threw things at us and laughed. I didn't care about any kissy faces they made, or how much they mocked about that anymore. Frank put his arm around me and kissed me on the side of the head. 

Like I said, who freaking cares? 

We tossed out things into our lockers and made our way to class. Everyone rushed in as the bell rang and found their seats. They were running their mouths until the teacher came in a shushed them all. The teacher handed out sheets of paper to each one of us. 

Oh shit, a test. 

But I wasn't here and didn't get the homework to study for it! Mr. Even was one of my favorite teachers, he probably knew about my condition, and he could also probably see my facial expressions of "oh shit what am I going to do".