Chapter 29

"Happy birthday Frankie!" I said, giving him a hug. I gave him "the look". 

"Oh no." He said, knowing what I was going to do next. 

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15...." I counted as I punched his arm. '16!" I punched him the hardest. "Maybe you'll get taller now." 

"Owie." He said, rubbing his arm. 

"So what do you want to do?" I asked with a smile. 

"Oh yeah right." He muttered, scratching the back of his neck. "Uh, I dunno actually." 

"How about we.. See a movie?" I suggested. 

"Yeah that sounds awesome!" He replied with a smile. 

"Okay, so what movie do you want to see?" I asked, returning the smile. "It's your birthday, we'll go see anything you want."  

"Well, uh, even if it's a really scary movie?" He asked. 

I nodded. "Yeah, it's your birthday Frankie." 

"Are you sure?" He once more asked. I nodded. "Okay, there's this one called Silence Of The Lambs. How about that one?" 

"Okay." I agreed. 

"I'm warning you Ally, this movie is really scary." He warned as we started to walk. 

"I'll be fine." I reassured him. "I mean, it's just a movie. We're seeing whatever movie you want." 

He gave a smile. 

~Frank's POV~ 

Wow, she agreed to go to a horror film. Ally doesn't watch horror movies and the fact that she'd do that for me meant a lot. I took her hand and kissed her on the cheek. 

She's the best and I'd do anything for her. She meant the world to me, she always has and always will. Ever since we were little I knew that. 

Even when I was like seven, she was six. People weren't nice to her, and I never wanted them to hurt her. I got in trouble a few time for doing things just to protect her. 

~Flash back~  

I was about ten. I was sitting on a bench eating a snack. Everyone was messing because it was recess. I heard somebody crying in the distance and I jumped up as I recognized it as Ally. 

I ran as fast as my legs would carry me to where I heard it coming from. I rounded the corner and saw a few assholes picking on Ally. They pushed her over and she had scrapped up knees. 

"Leave me alone." She cried. 

"Then gimme yours!" One kid said. 

She stood up to go get her lunch box and brought it back with her. "Here, just take it." She said. 

They took it and then tossed the box, busting it up. Once kid decided to push her over before walking away. 

I clenched my fists and ran at him, knocking him over. I sat on top of him and punched him. 

"Leave Ally alone!" I said. "If. You. Ever. Touch her again. I. Will. Beat. The. Crap out of you!" 

"Hey hey hey!" A teacher said, pulling me off of him. I pulled away from her and tried to push the kid over again, but she grabbed me before I could. 

"What is happening over here?!" She asked. 

"H-he pushed me over and then hit me!" The kid whined. "For no reason at all!" 

"Liar!" I shouted, trying to run at him. The teacher stopped me of course. 

"Frank, you'll be staying awhile after school." She said.