Chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to @zaynslover41424, she's so freaking awesome, you will be nice to her and maybe check out her stuff. Again, she's really awesome! I wove you Mrs. Biersack! ^.^ 

"Aw shit." I muttered as I almost choked on food. "I have school next week! No!!!!" 

"Don't whine about it." My mom added. "You don't need to freak out." 

"Okay, so pretty soon, Frank'll be coming by." I explained, stuffing my hands in the pockets of my black skinny jeans. "I'm not sure what he has planned but we're doing something." 

"Sit down." She said, said taking a sip of her coffee. I did as she said. "Look, I want you to be careful with him." 

"W-what?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows, surprised at her statement. "Why would I need to be careful around Frankie?" 

"Ally, boys like him aren't the kind that young girls should get too involved with." She replied, rubbing the side of her warm coffee mug. 

"But mom, it's Frank." I firmly said. "He's been my best friend forever! There's nothing bad about him." 

"Just be careful." She muttered before walking off. "I don't want him getting you into any trouble Ally." 

I was left alone in the vacant kitchen to think. I put my hands over my face as I rested my elbows on the table. 

"Why would she ever think that?" I thought to myself. "Frank is the best person I've ever met. He 'sthe only one who ever cared about me, family doesn't count because family, has to like you. We grew up together, and just because he gets some tattoos and a lip ring, means all of the sudden he's a different boy who'd get me into to trouble?" 

My thoughts were interrupted by the door. "Coming." I said, I opened it to see Frank standing there with a smile on. 

"Hey Allygator." He said. 

I couldn't hold back a smile. "Oh my God." I said with a chuckled.  "You called me that in kinder garden. Not sure it's the same now." 

"Whatever." He asked, I stepped out the door, shutting it behind me. "Now let's go!" 

I sighed, looking at my door, thinking about my mom, and where she was going with that conversation. 

"Ally?" He asked. "What's up?" 

"Nothing, it's nothing." I replied, taking the hand he held out for me. 

He looked at me as we walked, he looked concerned. "Nope, something's wrong." He insisted. "You can tell me anything, and you know that." 

"Don't worry." I said, forcing a smile. "I'm fine." 

He kept looking at me, it didn't look like he was buying the smile. He stopped and grabbed both of my hands, we were now facing each other. 

"Ally, you know I love you and all, but, that's total bullshit." He said. "I want the truth."  

I sighed. "My mom told me to be careful around you." I muttered. "She say's that boys like you aren't the kind I would want to be involved with too much. I told you, she's going to get more and more pushy about me not spending a bunch of time around you. And I don't even know why. F-my life if I can't be around you anymore." 

"Don't worry about it, okay? It'll be fine." He assured me. "Look, if she does that then I'll have my mo talk to her about it, we'll be fine." He said as he tucked some of my hair behind my ear.  

My gaze was fixed on the ground. He lifted my chin up with a tender look in his deep hazel eyes. "Hey, it'll be fine." He gently kissed me on the cheek. "Now let's enjoy the last week of summer break." 

A smile spread across my face as he grabbed my hand, and pulled me down the sidewalk. "Where are we going?" I asked. 

"To Amelia Pond, and I have a surprise there waiting for us!" He replied, still pulling me. 

We came up to the pond, he dragged me down a path, Melody trail of course. I got to see only a few seconds of the sunlight reflecting off of the leaves and the glistening water before he put a hand over my eyes and guided me wherever he was taking me. 

"Almost, just hold on, wait for it, wait for it!" He said. I guess we were getting closer. "Ta da!" He cheered with bright smile. 

Before me stood an easel and a blank canvas that was about two feet tall and a foot and a half wide. On the easel was different color paints and a few brushes. 

"So, are you going to paint?" He asked. 

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. "Thank you." I said. "And yes, I will paint. What should I paint?" 

"The pond and stuff." He said, pushing me towards the blank canvas. 

I looked at it, thinking of what I could put on it; Anything. It was a blank canvas, anything could be done with it. 

I picked up a brush and dipped in it a bottle of green paint. I lightly stroked the canvas. Frank stood beside me, watching. It wasn't a hoovering kind of watching though, I didn't mind it at all. He'd watch me draw all the time. He seemed to like it. 

He kissed me on the cheek before sitting but still watching. The warm sun shone over the water, making it sparkle, but the tree branches over us provided shade, the leaves made everything have a green glow to it. 

It was so beautiful.  

_______________________ 

Okay so please vote and comment, please, do it for me! I mean, really, if you like it, then vote and stuff, if you don't like it, maybe you can tell me why? But that doesn't mean be an asshole about it. We're all friends here, right? Heh heh. 

So go back and check out those stories I told you about! They're really cool! 

OKAY! As I have seen, many of you are into Frerard, right? And I was sneaking ice cream out of my freezer when an idea for a Frerard story hit me! So I'll be writing that one at some point too! 

Don't' forget! I'll do a Mikey Way Fanfic, another Gerard Way one, a Vampire Gerard one, a Party Poison Fanfic, which is already pretty much done beside editing, but I'll still wait to put it up until I'm done with this, and then I'll do the Frerard one I guess. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys are excited about all those other fanfics! 

Stay beautiful, keep it ugly. 

Killjoys, make some noise!