Chapter 32

~Ally's POV~ 

I woke up and stretched, I didn't have to squint too much, it was cloudy and raining outside. I rolled over and saw Frankie asleep on my floor. 

What. The hell. 

Then I remembered; He suggested a sleepover. Right. 

I was tired. 

Really tired. 

And didn't want to get up either. I parted my lips to say something to wake Frank up, but then decided not to. He was laying on his side, his back to the door, facing me. He had his hands under his pillow and just looked so..... Adorable. 

I don't know if it's weird that I just watched him sleep or what but I did. He started to move around and I quickly closed my eyes so he would think I was still asleep. 

He sat up and tossed his blankets off, rubbing his eyes. He walked over to me and kissed the side of my head. 

"I hope you feel better." He whispered before leaving and gently shutting the door behind him. 

I got up and threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a Green Day tee. Converse and my favorite sweater came next. I put on my beanie...... I had to wear it all the time now. 

I then went downstairs and shoved some breakfast in my face and ran out the door to see Frank already walking down the road. 

"Ally what are you doing?" He asked as I caught up with him. 

"We have school today." I replied. 

"Yeah but, are you sure you want to come?" He once more questioned. 

"Yeah." I assured him. "Don't worry." 

********  

During class, as usual someone kept throwing things at me... The whole freaking time. I got tired after awhile and kept almost falling asleep. The problem with that is that I sat in the front of the class. 

I rested my elbow on my desk and the side of my face in my hand while the teacher rambled on about things I already knew most of. 

I heard a loud tap on her desk and my head shot up. "Miss Shores." She said. I had almost fallen asleep again. 

I didn't really like her. She didn't understand like Mr. Evens. 

*Ring* 

Everyone flooded out of the classroom and I waited until they were all gone to leave with Frankie. He took my hand and we walked to the cafeteria. As soon as we walked through the doors the deafening chitter chatter of my classmates hit our ears. 

I was in about ten steps before Mason decided to bump me and knock me over onto the cold tile floor. Oh, did I mention it was hard? The thing is, in my condition, bruises and cuts happen easier, like when a blade of grass cut me; It's because of the leukemia. 

I caught myself with the upper part of the palm of my hand. 

"Oops." Mason mocked with a smirk. 

I held my hand in pain. That really hurt. "Ow." I muttered. 

"Are you okay?" Frank asked. I nodded and he stood up. "What the hall is wrong with you!?" He shouted at Mason. 

"What?" Mason asked in a snotty tone. "I didn't mean to." 

"Didn't mean to my ass!" Frank muttered before shoving him.  

Oh dear. 

Mason shoved him back, but Frank was fairly smaller than him so it was harder. "Frank, stop." I said, standing up.