Harry Potter

Name: Sicily Bane

Age: 11

Blood Status: Half Blood

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

Animal Companion: Albino Ferret named Creamer

Wand: Laurel wood with a unicorn core, 9", quitebendy flexibility

Wand wood: It is said that a laurel wand cannot perform a dishonourable act, although in the quest for glory (a not uncommon goal for those best suited to these wands), I have known laurel wands perform powerful and sometimes lethal magic. Laurel wands are sometimes called fickle, but this is unfair. The laurel wand seems unable to tolerate laziness in a possessor, and it is in such conditions that it is most easily and willingly won away. Otherwise, it will cleave happily to its first match forever, and indeed has the unusual and engaging attribute of issuing a spontaneous lightning strike if another witch or wizard attempts to steal it.

Wand core: Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard.
Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may ‘die’ and need replacing.

Patronus Animal: Red Squirrel

Height: 134 cm
Weight: 30kgs

Bio:Sicily is the youngest child of the Bane family. Half sister of Cace and Cage Bane, Sedond and third oldest in the Bane family. Her mother is the second wife of Simone Bane; a well know wizard among the ministry of magic.  Growing up she was constantly picked on by her older half brothers. She lacks any real confidence and is very skittish mainly because she never really sociaized with other kids near her age. Only her brothers, when she would try to interact with other children they would become very clingy and protective of Sicily. Often scaring away any potential friends. Ultimately causing more confusion for the dense girl. She has a passion for gardening and nature. Her goal at Hogwarts is to befriend the Whopping Willow.

Quotes: "You dont get to die and be reborn the same. You come back but you come back wrong. This is the price you pay for resurrection."

"Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn it into poetry. All that blood was never once beautiful. It was just red."