Seri

Name: Seri (sh-e-re) Vinnix
Title:
Position: Guild Master
Age:19
Height: 4’11”
Weight: 95lbs

Magic: Territory

Magic Ability: The user is able to conjure a kind of wave-like matter that resembles a toume, which allows them to manipulate the space around any object or substance of their choice, allowing for great versatility. One can manipulate space as means of defense, offense, by means of forming heat and generating explosions,teleporting people and/or objects of their choice, and granting the user the ability to switch places with other people who are in close proximity. However, the greatest potential that this Magic offers lies in its trapping and damaging capacities; the caster has the option to imprison any living being of their choice inside their "space", and if the caster desires so, can sap their Magic Power away. However the user must be in close proximity to the object or thing the magic is being used upon. The magic has a time limit and if the the time limit is exceeded the magic has a terrible effect on the body.

Strengths: She is wise beyond her years. Stealthy and swift.

Weaknesses: Seri lacks physical strength. Her body isn't strong enough to handle the full extent of her magic.

Personality:  Seri is very childlike. Bubbly and overall happy. She does however have split personalities. Her other side is serious and cruel. Often brought out when stressed or angered. This change is a very noticeable difference from her childish carefree and almost lazy side.

Bio: Seri spent her childhood trying to be perfect. Anything less was not tolerated. She had to be the best in everything she did. Thus she spent many years of her life studying and excelling in magic. She gained knowledge way past her years. At the age of 5 she met the young man that would be by her side for almost all her life. She enjoyed his company more than anything. Putting off her studies to observe the boy. This however severely displeased her father. Her father being a power hungry yet pathetically weak man, forced seri to follow his every order. Thinking he'd gain power from her. She was his puppet. She remained quiet and obedient yet grew hateful. Thus developing a second personality. At the age of 14 the former guild master died leaving her in charge alongside her uncle till the next vice guild master  was ready to take over. At 17 Seri had enough of the abuse and killed her father. Finally free to act as she wished and run the guild as she saw fit.

Quotes:  “Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy...that is what defines a king.”

“I always cursed my own life. The anxiety, anger and hatred i couldn’t suppress. However, when i stopped to look at the sky… I realized just how small i am. There is an endless world spreading before me.”

“ We believed we had been saved...but that was false freedom. Torn from each other, cursing the world, we were nothing more than pawns. Now...true freedom lies before us.”

“ A flower can't choose where it blooms, nor can a child choose the parents its born to.”

“ The pleasure of a dream is that it is a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream.”

“Dreams are never meant to come true...call it an ambition instead.”

“If you hurt someone you must be prepared to to receive the same amount in return.”

Song: https://youtu.be/sZ50D8khWb4
https://youtu.be/b8c_A_EeVsY

Often seen in one of the two outfits below.