My hero academia

Name: Koroshi
✔️Age: 15
✔️Hero Name: (not decided)
✔️Gender: Female
✔️Height: 4'10
✔️Weight: 87lbs
✔️Birthday: September 11th
✔️Blood Type: AB- negative
✔️Nationality: American

Koroshi grew up in Brooklyn New York, on the not so pretty side of town. Her parents could be considered the stereotypical meth heads. So it's safe to say she was almost never home.   Koroshi never worried about grades or looks, she was worried about street cred. She thrived on the high pickpocketing gave her. She was a notorious  thief and quickly gained respect from others. Eventually she found herself running drugs for a massive criminal ring. The thrill of danger and the rush of the chase became her whole existence. The criminal group soon gained too much publictiy and were quickly disposed of. While watching in the shadows Koroshi found a new high to chase after. The danger that came with being a hero was just too sweet. Her new goal was to reach that danger.

✔️Quirk: Remote Spontaneous Combustion: Koro's ability allowed her to perform a type of spontaneous combustion on objects that he touched with her hands. The explosions occur remotely as she often prepares hand-prints before activating her ability. She activates the ability by wiping the tip of her nose with her thumb or clicking her teeth. She'll often wear gloves to avoid leaving handprints, she doesn't have full control on her quirk when it comes to controlling the placement so the gloves serve as a safety net.

✔️Quirks of biological parents: unknown/none
✔️Birth Place:  Brooklyn NY
✔️Occupation: Student
✔️Affiliation: N/A
✔️Course: Hero
✔️Class: 1A
✔️Personality: Very upbeat and can almost never sit still. Her favorite thing to do is sit on railings and kick her feet back and forth. A bit of a kleptomaniac, she keeps a stash of all the small trinkets under the floor board directly under her desk. She is what people could call an adrenaline junkie. She gets no greater thrill than doing something life threatening. Often jumping off buildings and out windows. She grew up with no rules, she values nothing. Leaving her with little to no regard for anyone or anything.

🔺Weaknesses🔺

Koroshi was raised to be fast, growing up where she did you had to be quick and sly. Her endurance is almost limitless but her physical strength is almost nonexistent. Shes never had to defend against an enemy because they never had time to attack. Leaving her lacking in defense.

〰Stats
Strength: 4/10 (physical)
Agility: 6/10
Defense: 3/10
Accuracy: 7/10
Reflexes: 5/10
Intelligence: 7/10
Constitution: 1.5/10
Ability Power: 7/10 (control)

Appearance: Koro has long black hair and naturally dull green eyes, her skin is a very fair color similar to that of a porcelain doll. When she is using her quirk her eyes become a deep crimson color. She is often seen in black clothing making her eye color stand out. Koroshi has multiple piercings on her ears and two on her tongue. As well as piercings she was a couple tattoos, one on her back and a very small star on the crook of her neck. (Where the neck and shoulder meet)

✨QUOTES✨
"Sometimes I'm the mess.
Sometimes I'm the broom.
On the hardest days, I have to be both"

"I will let you hate me, if that's easier than loving me"

"Explosions seem to always express what hurts"

🎊SONGS🎊
The Other Side - By Tonight Alive
Passion For Publication- By Anarbor
I'm A Wonderful- By The Cab
One Of Those Nights- By The Cab
Hercules- By Lost And Found

🎊SONGS🎊The Other Side - By Tonight AlivePassion For Publication- By AnarborI'm A Wonderful- By The CabOne Of Those Nights- By The CabHercules- By Lost And Found

https://youtu

https://youtu.be/NwZi46lWk4I
(Quirk)