Kyōki

Name:Kyōki (Key-o-key) No last name
Age: 17
Height: 4'11
Weight: 80-105 lbs (it goes up and down)
Looks: Light blonde hair (stained strawberry blonde from all the blood), crystal blue/teal eyes.

Bio: Kyōki was always different from the other children. He never know his parents, only the man that murdered them. Shiro was his name. Shiro liked the spark in young Kyōki's eyes. Taking him , Shiro raised him in his own likeness. Never expecting Ki (it's his nick name)  to surpass him and evolve passed his expectations. Shiro was absolutely thrilled. By the age of 10, Ki had killed over 75 people. The feeling was like no other. Ki loved it, the thrill, the high. He loved the way his victims blood felt as it slipped through his hands. He couldn't get enough. Ki and Shiro went on a killing spree, that is when Shiro killed a small kitten. Ki had always had a soft spot for animals. They were the only one he could count on. So he snapped, becoming even more insane, killing Shiro. When the cops finally arrived at the blood bath they found Ki cradling the lifeless kitten. They put him in "healthy minds", where he has stayed for almost 7 years.

His cat stuffed animal is the only thing keeping him from killing himself and everyone else. He takes a shit ton of meds and is always sleepy because of it.

 He takes a shit ton of meds and is always sleepy because of it