Lacy Tsukino

Lacy Tsukino
Age: 18
Height:4'11 (short I know)
Weight:90lbs
Race: werewolf
Werewolf height:5'5
Werewolf weight:120lbs
Looks: she has long purple hair, striking silver eyes. Very pale skin and despite her height, she has a very well developed body.

Her wolf goes by the name Tate. She is a sly character and very very playful. She has the same silver eyes but a light creamy brown color furr. Her blood line had been known to befriend dark witches. Thus whenever Tate takes over Purple lights (almost like fireflies) appear. Almost as if they missed her and sought to protect her.

 Almost as if they missed her and sought to protect her

Special abilities: Lacy is very skilled with poisons. She makes up for her size and lack of strength with knowledge and poisons of course.

Personality: Shy at first, cruel and cunning when angered. Normally very calm and caring.

Bio: Lacy is the daughter of the Southern tribe alpha. Her father wasn't the most attentive father and when her mother died in a rough attack when she was 5, she practically raised herself. She began to develop a love for poisons and pressure points. Over the years her skills developed and grew deadly. She grew to be one of the packs top warriors. But of course she would be. It's hard to fight back when you can't move.

 It's hard to fight back when you can't move