Chapter 19: You Want To Touch It Then Be My Guest

Start from the beginning

“I think it’s adorable.” I confessed playing the with the older dog’s paws. Toto was wagging his tail at me cheerily.

“So you think I’m adorable?” I heard Hunter say, so I looked up at him. He was biting his lip with a smile, looking the exact definition of seduction. He definitely knew what he was doing.

“I—uh—no that’s not what I meant!” I squeaked out and Hunter smirked picking up the small dog and walking back in the direction of his home.

“It’s okay September, it’s no secret but I think you’re adorable too.”

I frowned and I know I ruined whatever kind of moment with my next choice of words because Hunter sighed and kept walking. “You just want to sleep with me.”

“Perhaps June but perhaps not” And that perhaps is what made me uncomfortable.

***

On the day before Halloween, the gang all met at the garage to see what we were going to go as for trick-or-treating. I had a pimple the size of a blimp on my forehead. Hunter had to literally drag me out of my room to get me to face everyone else. Of course he didn’t have anything to say about it just “You look the same to me.” He’s annoying; the idiot.

Cj greeted Hunter the normal way these two always did. "So we decided not to dress up for Halloween Hunter?"

“Yeah, I decided to go as someone sexy…. That’s me so I don’t have to wear a costume.” His face broke out into a grin. “So I see you rented out the monster costume for the day. I probably should have gone as you. I might’ve won a contest.”

Reylor was sitting on the couch, her legs draping over the top of it. She was on her phone upside down. When she saw I was there, she bounded over with a skip or two added in. Then she titled her head and squinted at my forehead.

"Whoa look at the size of that thing it’s like a mini Andes." Reylor observed, causing everyone’s eyes to flash to my face. I merely turned to Hunter and glared at him for bringing me here.

“Well you won’t have to worry about a Halloween costume that thing is huge you could probably go as a wicked witch” Cj added with a chuckle.

“Thanks Cameron,” I responded with extra emphasis on his name. I have no idea what’s with him and his name. He glared at me, but I finished what I was saying anyway. “This has to go. It’s so huge and you guys are not helping.”

“We can’t help that you have something that big and gross growing out of your face.” Tristan pitched in not even bothering to look at me. I ran a hand down my face.

“I’d still do you.” Hunter replied with a careless shrug and a pleasant expression.

“Gee thanks, Hunter you’d have sex with any girl with two legs.” I retorted going to sit on one of the bar stools.

“Nah she could have one. I don’t discriminate.” He laughed and Cj high fived him.

I ignored the two idiots and looked at Peter and Jeremy who were passed out on the couches. I nodded my head towards the two wondering what was going on.

“They’ve been scouting out Ryan all night,” Reylor explained, pulling out nail polish from her purse and pulling Anna down so that she could do her nails. “So I think we should go as a good Angel and a bad angel, Anna. And December goes as Little Red Riding Hood.”

“If she goes as Red, then I’ll go as the wolf so I can sneak into her house and ravish you.” Hunter purred shooting several winks in my direction.

“Hunter, the wolf eats red and her grandma, and then gets killed by a lumberjack.” I drawled, slightly exasperated from the hazel-eye creature in front of me.